Chapter 6

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I started to cry, I don't know why. Even though I know I knew my uncle had no possible way to attack me because he's dead but the memories will still and forever haunt me.

I just sat on my bed and wiped my tears away with my hand and kept on wiping them away as the slipped out of my eyes.

"Angie?" I heard Mahogany and Jacob knock on the door and I didn't answer because I didn't want them to see me like this.

I don't want them to think I'm some sad girl who needs help and I especially don't want their pity. That's the last thing I really ever want.

Like, I know that they are trying really hard to make me feel welcomed in their family, and I'm grateful for that but I don't blend in. Like let's be real, the only similarity would be the black hair that Jacob and I share. That's it. I have blue eyes and they don't. It's really obvious that i'm adopted.

"Angie, please open up!" I heard Mahogany beg. I sighed and opened the door and sat back down and looked at the floor.

They sat down next to me, Jacob on my left and Mahogany on my right. They sat there in silence until they both gave me a hug, I was shocked.

I rarely get any hugs from people who I guess would say care about my except Mrs. John, but she's different. When she hugs me it's just plain weird. Like if your math teacher gave you a hug in class.

"Look, we're really sorry that they asked you stuff" Mahogany said.

"Are you alright? Why are you crying?" Jacob asked.

"Yea and just thinking about some things" I said quietly and they smiled.

"They really are just trying to get to know you" Jacob commented.

"Look, tomorrow. You and I are going to have a girl's day and we're going to buy you lots of clothes!" Mahogany cheered and I smiled.

"Okay, well. We'll leave you alone. I really hope you had a good first day with us because we really do love you and we are happy that we adopted you" Jacob said.

"Thank you. Goodnight" I said to them and they left.

I got on my phone and went on the internet and typed Mahogany and Jacob and instantly there was a thing called "JOX" what the fuck is that?

I locked my phone and plugged it in and tried to go to sleep and it worked because before I knew it sleep took over my body.

** Mahogany's POV & Thoughts **

"Jacob, we need to get closer to our daughter. I feel like she needs us" I said to Jacob.

"Yea, I felt so bad seeing her crying. I really wish I knew what was wrong" he said and so did I.

"Maybe she'll open up to us soon but obviously not now" i said to him.

"Thanks for cleaning up guys" I said to the guys as we walked into a clean kitchen.

"No problem, how is she?" Shawn asked.

"She's alright, she just needs her space and time so leave her alone guys" Jacob warned them.

"Goodnight guys" we said to them and they said goodnight back and we walked into our room, brushed our teeth, grabbed our pajamas and got in bed.

"I'm excited for having some mother-daughter time with her" i said and I really was, hopefully Angie can gain trust from me.

"I am too, I'm planning to have the guys help me cook sometime and maybe invite some of the other guys" Jacob said.

"Sounds great babe" i said to him and gave him a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight beautiful" he said and he pulled me closer to him and we both fell asleep

A/N: Thanks for reading ! Vote and comment

QOTC: comment your favorite food (: ?