Chapter 82

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I woke up and got out of Tate's bed and checked my phone. Usually i'd have a text from Jeremiah, but he's on a island. Where he's starving and yea, I really don't want to think about the things he's going through.

I grabbed stuff from my suitcase and went into the Bathroom and took a warm shower. I used a coconut scented shampoo and my hair smelled great. After the shower I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair.

I was going to take a plane to New York today, so I could just wear something simple.

I put on:

Black Sweats

JOX T-shirt (A/N: I wish I had one lol )

Tate's baseball Hoodie.

Blue Vans

Hopefully, Tate didn't mind that I'm simply borrowing his hoodie or i'll possibly keep it and give it back when I have someone else's hoodie.

I put my hair in a pony tail, brushed my teeth and added some mascara.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. I went through Instagram and liked some photos and stuff. I even uploaded a picture I took with Cameron and Nash.

It was around 10:16, and I really didn't know what to do and I was hungry. Tate wasn't awake so I grabbed a sticky note from the table and wrote: I went to get breakfast, i'll bring you something, maybe text me and you can tell me what you want and I placed it on his forehead.

I walked out of the room and went to the elevator and went to the main lobby. I noticed that there was a girl walking to the bathroom that had cat ears and curly hair and was wiping her eyes, Mahogany.

I was curious and went into the bathroom and Mahogany was wiping her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her, hugging her.

"Just problems that i'm having with friends and family" she said with a sigh.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked her, wiping a tear away.

"I'm fine, just stressed out and I lose it when I'm stressed" she said with a laugh.

"You're pretty when you cry" I said to her with a laugh, and she laughed with me.

"Thanks?" she said.

"Let's go get some breakfast, unless you already ate and don't want to" I said to her walking out.

"I'll go" she said with a laugh. We walked out of the bathroom and walked towards the breakfast buffet.

"Where's Jacob?" I asked her.

"He was showering when I left the room" she said.

"I'll text him to come?" I said which came out more like a question.

"Yea" she said. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted Jacob: Hey, when you're ready, come down and join mahogany and I for breakfast

J: Yea. Where you guys at?

A: at the breakfast buffet of the hotel

J: wait for me at the entrance, i'll be there in five min

A: ok

"Let's wait for him here, he's going to come soon" I said.

"So how are you with the situation that happened last night" she asked me.