Chapter 12

** Angie's POV & Thoughts *

"So what your favorite thing to do?" Jacob asked me as he drove.

"Not really sure, you?" I asked him. I really enjoyed spending time with Ryan, but since he's out of the picture. I really don't have anything to do.

"Spending time with my friends, especially Mahogany" he said with a smile.

"So where are we going?" I asked quietly, since he's been driving for about ten minutes and I really can't tell where we're going.

"Where going to the park, and we can get to know each other better" he said.

Great, a park. So mature, best place on earth to bond with someone.

"Oh cool" I lied.

"So do you sing, act, etc.?" he asked me.

"I write songs, pretty much it. you?" I asked back.

"I don't write songs, but I sing. I cover songs and some of the other guys sing also like Shawn, Jack and Jack, Taylor raps, and I sing" he said. Wait who's Taylor? Eh.. I'll probably have to eventually have to meet him.

"Oh cool, is that for like Ragcon or something like that?" I asked him.

"MagCon, and yea we perform for the fans" he said and stopped at a park that was pretty huge and there weren't many people.

"Let's go" he said and we walked through the gate and we sat down at a table.

"So, tell me about yourse-" he said but was soon interrupted by some screaming girls who seemed like they were going to die if Jacob didn't talk to them.

"OMG HI" 'WE LOVE YOU" "WHERE'S MAHOGANY?" "CAN WE GET A PIC?" "HUG ME" I heard them say rapidly.

"Hey, guys" Jacob greeted them and he took pics with each of them and gave them a hug. He chatted with them, and the girls really didn't notice me, which i'm glad for.

"Who's that? Are you cheating on Mahogany?" one of them said and all of the girls had they're attention on me, and I was getting nervous and uncomfortable.

"No, don't worry. This is my daughter" he said giving me a hug. Well, he came out open and clear about me being his daughter.

"WHAT SINCE WHEN??" they asked him staring at me then at Jacob.

"Is she adopted or something?" one of them asked.

"Yea, but Mahogany and I love her so much" he said and they smiled, and even I smiled.

"What's your name?" one of them asked me.

"Angie" I said to her.

"CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU??" One of them asked. Why would they want to get a pic with me... I'm not famous or anything.

"Uh. sure" I said and took a pic with each of them.

"Thanks!" they said and they talked to Jacob a bit more and finally left.

"Hey, sorry about that" Jacob apologized.

"It's fine" I said back to him.

"So since I really can't get you to speak, let's play the question game!" he said.

"Sure" I said back awkwardly.

"So what's your favorite color?" he asked.

"Purple, you?" I said.

"Green" he said.

"What's your full name?" I asked him.

"Jacob Michael Whitesides, yours?" he questioned.

"Well now it's Angelica Rose Whitesides" I replied, which I didn't mind saying.

"What's your favorite song?" he asked me,

"I don't really have just one, as long as the song isn't annoying, you?" I said.

"I have lots of favorite songs, I really like Bruno Mars, John Mayer, and Maroon 5" he said.

"Do you play any instruments?" he asked me.

"I can only play the guitar, you?" I asked, and it was true.

"I can play the guitar, drums and ukulele." he said.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked.

"Yea, I have a younger sister named Sierra and a older brother named Caleb, basically your aunt and uncle, you?" he said.

"No" I said.

"When did you start singing?" I asked him.

"Since I was eight, you?" he said.

"I started writing songs in the orphanage for more than a year" I said. I know it seems weird that I started writing songs with lots of emotion, but i've been through a lot and i've matured so I really wouldn't care if people didn't think I was truly in "love". When I actually was.

"Want an ice cream?" he said pointing to a lady selling ice cream.

"Sure, vanilla please" I said and he stood up and walked over to her.

I checked my phone and I had a text from Mahogany:

M: Hey, I hope you get to trust him and get along :)

A: Thanks, I feel like we're trusting each other

M: Great see you soon

A: :)

"Look who it is" I heard a voice say and it was the same guy that Mahogany and I had seen at the mall. What are the odds of seeing him again.

"Leave me alone" I said trying to walk to Jacob but the guy grabbed me by the arm, and I tried to leave but he wouldn't let go.

"Nah, you need a lesson. You ruined my shirt with your soda" he said pulling me.

"Let go!" I shouted trying to release from his grip.

"You got the wrong person" I heard a voice say and it was Jacob who had smushed the ice cream cones onto the dude's face and punched him right in the face.

"Don't ever touch her again!" he said punching and kicking him. I hate the dude, but Jacob was hurting him badly.

"Jacob, let's go!" I said pulling him away.

"Who's that jerk? Are you okay?" he asked as we walked back to his car.

"I don't know, I don't care. He's just on drugs or something" I said back and he drove again.

"Jacob, thanks for saving me back there" I said to him.

"No problem, it's what i'm here for" he assured me.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and Comment
QOTC: How many times have I ever made you cry with my books?