Chapter 44

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"So now that we're dating. Can I ask you something?" I asked him as we just sat on the couch. I really wanted to know what he's been doing, since he never wanted to tell me about his little business.

"Of course" he replied back.

"Can you tell me what you do? The business you claim to do?" I asked him.

"Alright, i'll take you with me right now. I have to go to a place today anyways" he said uncomfortably.

"Okay, I hope it's not a big deal, that i'm making you feel uncomfortable" I said to him.

"No, you're not. You're just going to think differently about me" he mumbled into my shoulder.

"No i'm not. Don't worry" I said.

"Are you sure because most girls don't like me for me, after they found out ..." he said.

"Hey, stop. I like you no matter what" I said.

"Thanks, babe" he said.

"I need you to say some things for me" I said to him.

"Okay, like?" he said.

"Well, I love your voice. So say some things for me" I said since I loved his accent and voice.

"Say bubbles" I said with a laugh.

"Bubbles" he said and I found it absolutely adorable.

"Say pizza and tissues" I said and he looked at me weirdly.

"Pizza and tissues" he said back with a laugh.

"Okay, that's all I want you to say" I said back.

"Alright, I have something for you" he said getting up and going upstairs to my room and he brought a plastic bag.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the bag he brought.

"It's a bag of flower crowns" he said placing a pink rose flower crown on my head.

"See Princess, you look amazing in it" he said fixing the pink streamers it had on the crown. He carefully placed the streamers in my hair.

"Princess?" I asked him.

"Yep, you're my little princess to me" he said with a smile.

"There's plenty of more flower crowns in here" he said handing me the bag and there was around more than twenty different flower crowns.

"Thanks, they're beautiful" I said admiring them.

"They get even more prettier when your wearing them" he said.

"You're so sweet" I said giving him a hug.

"I'm just being honest" he said while hugging back.

"Here, you should wear one" I said placing a white flower crown on his head.

"I'll pass" he said taking it off and putting it back in the bag.

"So are you sure you want to meet my parents?" I asked again.

"Yes, Princess" he said.

"Okay, well I should tell them now" I said.

"Okay, do want me to leave, so you can talk?" he asked.

"No, it's fine." I said and began to call Jacob on FaceTime. I had the camera pointed to me so they wouldn't see Jeremiah and I didn't really let Jeremiah see the screen.

"Hey!" Mahogany and Jacob said as they appeared on my screen.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"Well, good because we have like four hours left until we get home" they said.

"Sounds perfect" I said.

"Okay, I'm just going to be honest
with you guys about something" I said.

"Alright, what's up?" Mahogany said.

"I have a boyfriend, his name is Jeremiah. Same guy I met on the plane. He wants to meet you guys" I said to them.

"Congrats, Angie!" Mahogany cheered.

"Since when?" Jacob asked.

"Since today. I'm sorry but if you don't have anything nice to say about him or us, keep it to yourself" I said politely.

"I'm not trying to be rude but are you sure about him?" Jacob asked.

"I'm sure, Jacob" I said.

"Alright, we'd like to meet him today during dinner since we're only going to be back home with you for today" Jacob said.

"Don't worry, Angie. We can't wait to meet him" Mahogany said.

"Alright, well I have to go. See you guys soon" I said waving back to the screen.

"Bye, see you soon" they said waving back to the screen.

"You're father, doesn't like me huh?" Jeremiah said

"I don't know, but even if he didn't, I still like you" I said to him.

"Okay, I think we should get going, so you can finally see what i've been doing" he said standing up and pulling me off the couch.

"We can take my mom's car" I said handing him Mahogany's keys.

He walked me to the passenger seat and opened the door for me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as I got in and he closed the door. He walked back to the drivers seat.

"Opening the door for my lady" he said as he turned on the car.

"I can open it myself, okay?" I said.

"Well i'll be there to open and close the door for you" he said and I rolled my eyes at him. It's just weird that he opens the door for me.

He drove to where he had to be. I'm actually quite excited to see what he does, but at the same time nervous. Like what if he's doing something bad.

"Here we are. I'm sorry, but this is what I do. I know you think of me differently now" he said as he parked at a studio.

"Oh my gosh, Jeremiah" I said in shock as I looked at my surrounding.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
QOTC: Cameron or Nash?
Aaron or Carter?