Chapter 14

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Dinners ready" Cameron shouted from the kitchen.

We all stopped what we were doing and we all walked into the kitchen and sat down.

Cameron with the help of Matt had made chicken enchiladas. They didn't seem that bad, hopefully they washed their hands though. . .

We all grabbed our plates and grabbed enchiladas, and I had to admit that they weren't that bad, they were actually good.

"So what did you guys do?" Mahogany asked referring to my day with Jacob.

"We went to the park, and we went to Starbucks" Jacob said.

Earlier before entering the house, he told me not to tell Mahogany about the little drama, and I agreed with him. Now that I think about Jacob and Mahogany are quite alike.

"Yea, it was great" I said.

"I'm glad you guys had fun" Mahogany said.

"What did you guys do?" Jacob asked the others.

"We really didn't do anything except eat and sleep" Nash said.

"Typical" Mahogany said.

"So are you excited for school tomorrow?" Cameron asked me.

"No... not really" I said.

"Well, since you and my younger brother Hayes are the only one's that go to school, I'll see you in the morning" Nash said.

"Hayes lives with the other guys" Shawn said and I just nodded.

We all ate our dinner, and the guys talked about guy stuff and Mahogany and I chatted about girl things. Before I knew it we had all finished dinner.

"So congrats on your 300k followers on twitter" Matt said.

"Thanks, but umm.. who's k?" I asked confused.

"What do you mean?" Mahogany asked.

"We all our followed by this k person, who is he? Is he famous?" I asked confused and everyone started laughing.

"It means that you have 300,000 followers on twitter" Shawn said. Oh, I guess it makes sense in a way.

"Why do I have that many followers ... I'm not famous" I said confused.

"You're my daughter, plus you're awesome" Mahogany and Jacob said.

We all helped clean up and I should probably go to bed, considering I have school tomorrow.

Like always, Mahogany and Jacob walked me to my room, and I didn't mind. I liked it.

"Goodnight" they both said and gave me a hug.

"Goodnight, I love you guys" I managed to say and they seemed a bit shocked.

"We love you too, so much" they both said and gave me another a hug.

They left, and I closed the door, I did the same thing I do every night; brush my teeth, wash my face, change into my pjs, turned on the alarm for 6:00 AM and got into bed.

** Mahogany's POV & Thoughts **

"Goodnight, I love you guys" Angie said like she really meant it. I literally was so happy, and I could tell Jacob was too. We were shocked since we didn't expect her to say it to us.

"We love you too, so much" we both said and gave her another hug

We left, and we went to our room. We did the same thing; brush our teeth, wash our faces, change into our pajamas, and we both got into bed

"She finally said it" Jacob said with a smile.

"I know, I'm so happy" I said to him and he smiled.

"She's warming up to us fast" he said and I agreed.

"We're going to be a perfect family" I said with a joy.

"Yes, we really are" he said kissing my forehead.

"I hope she has a good day at school tomorrow" I said, worried since it was going to be her first day at school.

"She will, and if any pervert touches her, he's dead" he said in a tough tone and I started laughing.

"Plus, she'll have Hayes" he said.

"Um.. remember it's Hayes Grier, the crazy kid that we're friends with?" I reminded him and he just laughed.

We both cuddled in bed and watched TV until, sleep took over our body.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

QOTC: What's your favorite song?