Chapter 76

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Angie wake up" I heard someone say as the shook my shoulder. I opened my eyes and Tate was shaking me.

"We've arrived" Tate said and I got up and grabbed my bag. We managed the grab our luggage, and surprisingly there were no paparazzi and no fans recognized me. We called a taxi and it drove us to the 'Wynn' hotel where Mahogany and the guys were staying.

"I can't wait to see everybody" I said.

"Well I only have you so yea" Tate said.

"Don't worry they like your brother and they'll love you as well" I said.

"Well I guess, but I really won't socialize with them" he said.

"I feel like you and my friends Hayes will become good friends" I said since they both acted the same way, but Tate was a bit more serious.

"If that's what you say" he said.

"He's almost just like you" I said.

"Okay" he said.

"So what do you want to do in Vegas?" I asked him.

"I don't know maybe sight seeing" he said.

"We'll do something you like eventually" I said.

"Cool thanks" he said. Moments later we arrived at the hotel, and Tate and I walked in. Mahogany texted me the floor they were at so I got one in the same floor as well.

"Room for two?" the lady asked and I nodded my head and I told her the floor too.

"Is this your son?" she asked me. Wait what.

"No, this is my friend" I said.

"Oh okay" she said with a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing, right Angie" Tate said.

"Here's your room keys" she said handing one to me and one to Tate.

"Thanks" I said and Tate and I walked towards the elevator and went up to our floor. When we arrived at our floor we went towards our room. When we got inside it was beautiful, it looked pretty amazing.

"Wow, this room is amazing" I said tossing my luggage to the bed closest to the window.

"It really is" he said placing his stuff in the other bed.

"Well I guess we should just organize our stuff" I said.

"And by that you mean just tossing our luggage bags in the closet" he said.

"Yea, pretty much" I said placing my bags in the closet. We grabbed all of our bathroom supplies like our toothbrush, soap, toothpaste, etc in the bathroom. I got a text from Jacob: Hey when are you arriving :) ?

Angie: I already arrived, my hotel room is ___

I sat down and charged my laptop and there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I said to Tate and I opened the door and the whole gang there.

"Angie" they all said and attacked me in one big hug.

"We missed you" Jacob and Mahogany said and I gave them another hug.

"I missed you" Hayes said giving me a hug.

"I missed you too" I said.

"But where's my gift though" he said.

"Oh yea, here" I said giving him a used Starbucks gift card.