Chapter 40

#RipMegan
#RipColin
#MyPrayersGoToTheirFamily

** Jeremiah POV & Thoughts **

I probably just spent the best hours of my life with this beautiful lady. Angie is a sweet and adorable gal. She's mysterious and I like that about her. Every little thing about her is amazing. I wonder if shes single though...

I really wish I could just take her with me and keep her but that's just weird.

I wish the plane ride never ended but I guess it was good while it lasted.

I honestly just hope that she doesn't find out about the business I do, because if she does then she'll probably not like me or think differently about me ...

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

Jeremiah and I had a blast on the plane ride home. I learned many things about him and so did he learn many things about me. I honestly don't know why I was so open to him but he gave me the feeling of trust towards him.

Right now we're both out of the plane, with our bags and I guess now its time to say goodbye?

"So..." I said as we both stood outside the doors of the airport. I didn't really want to say goodbye again, I wanted to spend more time with him.

"Soo.." He replied back as he sounded as awkwardly as like I did.

"Are you busy tomorrow or um the week" he asked with his hand on the back of his head.

"No, uh are you?" I said back awkwardly. I felt so nervous around him and i'm not sure why. I didn't want to make a fool out of myself in front of him.

"Not really actually" he said back with a smile, but soon it faded to a serious face.

"Want to come to my place?" I asked hoping not to sound like a rapist or a creep.

"Sure" he said.

"Okay, great. I'll call a taxi" I said and in the inside I was dying. I'm having Jeremiah over to my house!

I really never got to take a selfie with him or even any picture of him. So me being me.

"Uhh.. Hey want to take a selfie with me so I can upload it to Instagram?" I asked him.

"Sure" he said with his head resting on my shoulder. I took the picture and we both looked adorable. He had his perfect smile
But then theres me ... I think I boat myself with him. Its boat or ship? Whatever i'll just ask Mahogany when she gets home.

I uploaded it with the caption: Back home with @JeremiahWood 😊❤️

---

"Wow, you have a lovely home" he said observing the house.

"Thanks I guess" I said.

"Sorry about the mess, I live with five other guys in this house" I said picking up one Nash's shoes from the couch.

"It's all good" he said picking up some of the guys thrash and throwing it away.

"Here bring your stuff up to my room" i said picking up my bags and going upstairs. He picked up his bags and followed me upstairs.

You're all probably thinking "omg he's going to find my cigarettes" but I was a smart little bitch and hid them in a really nice spot.

"Just put your stuff anywhere, you'd like" I said dropping my bags on the ground. Moments later he did the same thing I did.

"You can take a shower here in my room and i'll take one in my parents room" I said to him.

"Okay thanks" he said grabbing some of his clothes.

"Okay, make yourself feel at home when you're done showering. I'm going to take a shower. If you're hungry then you can order something or get something from the kitchen" I said to him and he nodded.

"Oh, and don't take the chips that are in the bottom right cabinet of the kitchen. Those are my friend's and he gets crazy with those chips" I said. Remembering the time I grabbed those chips who belonged to Matt and he gave me a thirty minute lecture about how they belonged to him.

"Alright, i'll be in the shower" he said and walked into my bathroom and I headed to my parent's room.

I grabbed my Pajama and walked into their shower and did the usual thing; washing my hair, washing my face and body. I got out did my other things I do everyday.

---

I was out of the shower and I put my hair into a ponytail and I obviously looked like a witch, which is everyday.

I walked slowly downstairs and I could hear Jeremiah speaking on the phone. I should give him some privacy but i'm just curious.

I listened closely. "I'll be there tomorrow to get the business done ... Yes she is ... I won't take her with me ... It'll be all done ... Alright bye" I heard him say and I don't know if I should be freaked out or not.

I just ignored since it wasn't my business, and went downstairs and he had smile on his face when he saw me. Awww.

"Hey, beautiful" he said.

"Hey, what's up?" I said as we both sat down on the couch.

"Shall we finish the question game?" he asked and I nodded.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
QOTC: What do you prefer, Wattpad or Youtube?