Chapter 45

A/N: I'll just tell you guys this. This is a 'Adopted by JOX' book. Not a 'MagCon book' What i'm trying to say is that anything could happen. My character doesn't specifically have to date a MagCon guy if that makes sense, but this doesn't mean that she can't. So yea, I hope you enjoy my style of writing.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"See I told you were going to freak out" Jeremiah said.

"I can't believe your a fashion model" I said while laughing.

"I don't believe you" I said.

"Google me" he said and I opened my phone and typed in Jeremiah Wood model and then there appeared hundreds of pictures of Jeremiah. There were pictures of him coming out of the pool, posing with all sorts of people and things. Even a underwear photoshoot ...

"I am a Fashion model, its no big deal" he said.

"But you made a big deal out of it and I don't know why. I mean you're beautiful" I said.

"Well why did you worry about all of this?" I asked.

"Well most male models are cocky guys and lazy workers. So you would think differently about me." he said.

"Well trust me your different so don't worry" I said to him as we walked inside the studio.

"Jeremiah, can you please get these clothes on?" a lady said handing him clothes.

"Thank you mam" he said to her and she looked at him with a 'what the fuck' face.

"I have to go put this on, i'll be back" he said and went into his dressing room.

"Excuse me young lady?" a man asked me.

"Yes?" I asked back.

"Are you Mrs. Whitesides?" he asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Follow me" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me to another room.

He sat me down and a lady started applying make up to my face. She started adding thicker mascara and eyeliner and all that other shit that goes on your face.

"Um why am I getting all this?" I asked them. I didn't really like wearing a lot of make up.

"You're in the photo shoot darling" a short French lady said as she fixed the sleeves of my dress.

"What?" I asked.

"Where did you get the flower crown, it looks great for the photo shoot" the lady said as she adjusted.

"My boyfriend, Jeremiah gave it to me" I said and moments later Jeremiah came out with a grey button up shirt that he had the top two buttons unbutton. Blue jeans and black vans.

"Well look at you, what happened to your Troy Bolton hair?" I asked him since his hair was combed to the side.

"Funny, oh I forgot to tell you that you're going to be in a photo shoot with me" he said with a laugh.

"I'm not going to be in it" I said standing up from the stool and standing next to Jeremiah.

"Fine then I'll just get another girl that will" he said and another girl showed up with the biggest smile on her face and she was checking him out. Hell to the no. I shall claim what's mine.

"Actually, I'll do it" I said motioning to the girl to leave and she did.

"Well you're jealous" he said.

"No, let's just go do it" I said walking with him to the area where they were going to take the pictures.

The scene was pictures at a farm. Haha, typical for a country boy.

We posed, posed, and posed some more and they took around thirty pictures and we did pictures like holding hands, walking out of a barn, laughing at each other, etc.

We left and got back in the car and I had to say I was a bit exhausted for some reason. We got in the car and he started to drive back home.

"I'm dating a male model" I said.

"Well i'm soon to be dating a celebrity" he said back. Oh shit. I never ever realized that if I released an album, then I would get more attention, but I'm still making it.

"Whatever, but anyways you looked amazing in the photo shoot" I said to him.

"Thanks, I looked even better with you" he said.

"Thanks, so my parents should be home in two hours so we should start cooking" I said as we got into the house and went directly to the kitchen.

"I know, and we have everything to make a steak dinner for them and your friends" be said as he walked to the fridge.

"You're amazing" I said to him.

"So are you Princess" he said.

I went onto Instagram and uploaded a picture that I took with Mahogany and Jacob with the caption: I love you guys @MahoganyLox & @Jacobwhitesides

I looked at the other picture I had with Jeremiah and went through the comments:

EWWW he's ugly.

He looks old

Worst couple ever

She ugly and so is he

My baby Jeremiah could do so much better

I ship her with Shawn

I ship her with Nash

Jeremiah should get back with Karen

They're actually cute ❤️

There were other comments and there were more negative than positive. Look at these little bitches, being rude to us. I'm more offended that they have the nerve to say that when they don't even know me or Jeremiah. I was sad but yet again, as long as I have him its all good.

"Hey, babe. Don't read the comments" he said holding my hand.

"Let's just prepare this dinner for them" he said with a smile.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
QOTC: So what's your favorite thing to eat for dinner?
HAHA, I went through some of the comment and you guys thought he was some drug dealer, rapist or a stripper(lol)