Chapter 71

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Good morning Tate" I said walking into the kitchen and finding Tate eating cereal.

"Mornin'" he said. I sat down at the table and opened up twitter.

I tweeted: Happy Birthday to the cutest 14 year old ever! I love you Hayes. Can't wait to see you soon ❤️🎈🎈🎉.
I also attached a photo of us hugging that we took on my birthday.

I then tweeted: everyone go download @JacobWhitesides new cover 'You and I' 😊😊 its AMAZING

I then closed twitter and locked my phone and started looking through the fridge.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked him.

"Anything is alright with me" he said. If anything is alright, then I should just give him toast with butter.

"Do you want a breakfast burrito, even though you should help me" I said.

"Sure" he said getting up and getting some of the ingredients out.

"So how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm great, you?" he asked cracking some eggs.

"Good thanks" I said.

"So what's your plan for today?" I asked him. I started cooking eggs, sausage and other things.

"Well I was gonna go to a friends house but he ain't gonna be home today, you?" he said.

"Well I have a concert today" I said.

"Sounds nice" he said.

"Mornin'" Jeremiah said walking into the kitchen and kissing my cheek.

"Good morning" I said.

"Mornin'" Tate replied. I finished cooking up the food, Tate and Jeremiah helped me fold the burritos. I grabbed plates and added the food. I grabbed three cups and poured orange juice in them. We ate and talked about random things. We finished our Breakfast and did the same routine after breakfast; which was cleaning up the messes we've made and washing the dishes, etc.

"So my flight is at 4 today" he said as we sat down on the couch.

"Don't even remind me" I said, since I really didn't want him to leave but he loves that show and its a big opportunity.

"Trust me I don't want to leave but its a once in a lifetime opportunity" he said.

"I know, let's not talk about it" I said and he put his arm around my waist.

"Alright babe" he said bringing me closer to him.

"Let's just stay in and watch movies" he said turning on the television.

---

"Tate, we're leaving!" I shouted from downstairs and Tate came down the stairs running. Jeremiah and I basically just spent our time together cuddling and kissing and stuff.

"So do you have your suitcase and everything?" I asked him.

"Yea" he said.

"You should double check everything again." I said.

"Babe, I have everything. This is the fourth time you've said that" he said with a laugh.

"I know" I said.

"I think the taxi is outside" Tate said.

"We should get going then" I said and we all walked out and got into the taxi. The taxi driver started driving to the airport.