Chapter 13

Before heading home Jacob and I decided to go to Starbucks since we didn't get to have our ice cream because of the little drama that happened at the park.

Jacob ordered himself a Carmel Frap and he ordered me a Vanilla bean Frap. While we waited for our order to be ready we chatted for a bit and then our orders came and he go them.

We enjoyed our drinks and talked about each other.

"So, are you excited for school tomorrow?" he asked. He's got to be kidding.

"Did you enjoy school?" I asked him.

"No, not really" he said.

"Then that's your answer" I said with a laugh.

"What are you going to be doing while i'm gone?" i asked.

"Nothing, just chill with the dudes and Mahogany" he said.

"OMG! You are cheating on Mahogany!!" we heard someone shout and it was a random girl who was standing in like.

Everyone had their attention at us, and it was quite awkward and dumb.
"I thought you loved Mahogany!" the girl shouted and she seemed like she was in tears.

"This my daughter, no need to overreact" Jacob said as calmly as possible.

"Jacob, I think we should go now" I said to him, and we both got up and ignored all the screaming people.

"Well that was crazy" he said and I nodded.

"Do you guys get privacy ever?" I asked annoyed.

"Not really, but I guess its okay" he said and drove back home.

Today wasn't that bad. I learned many things about Jacob. He's nice, funny and many other things. He's also caring.
"Thanks for today, it was great" I said to him.

"Yea! I'm glad you enjoyed getting to know each other because I did" he said and I smiled.

He drove and I went on my phone and opened Twitter and noticed that I had 300 followers and a k. Well I never imagined myself having 300 and a k followers.

Maybe I should become a twitter so I tweeted: Hi :)

I exited out of the app and we were finally home and I was tired, very tired for some reason.

We got off and we went inside and everyone was watching Tv.

"Hey guys!" Shawn said to us.

"How was it?" Mahogany asked.

"It was great" I said to her.

"OMG you're talking!" Nash said and I looked at him all awkwardly.

"Have you guys seen whats going on twitter?" Cameron asked us.

"No" Jacob said and I was also confused.

"Check twitter, everyone thinks Jacob is cheating on Mahogany with Angie" Matt said and this really wasn't awkward at all...

"What the fuck, that's really funny shit" Mahogany said with a laugh.

"Let's just let them know, what's going up" Jacob said and took out his camera on his phone.

He basically wanted to record Mahogany, him, and I telling them the truth.

"Hey, guys It's Jacob, Mahogany, and Angie" he said and we all waved to the camera.

"So there's been a lot of rumors that Jacob is cheating on me with her" Mahogany said pointing at me.

"But that's a lie because this is our daughter" she said giving me a side hug.

"Yea, so to all those people making a big deal, this is my daughter" he said.

"bye we love you all" Mahogany and Jacob said ending the video.

They quickly both uploaded to I think Instagram and Twitter.

"Dinners ready" Cameron shouted from the kitchen.

A/N: Hi thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

QOTC: What do you get a starbucks?