Chapter 51

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Omg! What did he say?" I asked as Jeremiah drove.

"He said that he didn't want to see you with me" Jeremiah said.

"Just kidding babe! He apologized and everything is good between us!" He cheered

"Yay, I'm glad because he needs to accept you" I said.

"So where are we going?" he asked.

"I'm not sure" i said with a laugh.

"Well, you can choose, as long as i'm with you. I'm fine" he said.

"Let's watch a movie then?" I asked.

"Alright, to my place" he said and drove to his house.

---

We got out of his truck and went to his kitchen to get food because you need food to watch a movie. We grabbed chips and drinks and brought them to the living room and he opened up Netflix.

"What movie do you what to watch?" he asked.

"I don't really care" I said and be scrolled through the movie titled and clicked on a movie called "Fast and the Furious 6".

"I hope you don't mind watching this" he said.

"No I don't mind at all" I said.

"I want to understand you better, your music. You're style is different and unique, i'd like to know the story behind your songs?" He asked.

"I mean, I don't want to bore you" I said back.

"Nope, not at all. You left your book in my truck" he said handing me my songbook.

"How am I different?" I asked.

"You're songs are mysterious, dark, and aren't crazy and loud. It makes me want to understand you more" he said.

"Alright, name a song and i'll tell you the story behind it" I said handing him my book.

"Okay, first off, how do you come up with these songs? Why are they good and creative?" he asked.

"I tell the stories exactly as I have lived them or seen them. I sing what I have lived and there's no other recipe" I said.

"Alright, what's the story behind Born To Die?" he asked.

"Are you sure you want to know? The explanations for the songs are kinda long and complicated?" I asked.

"Yes babe, I want to know you better and your music" he said.

"Born to Die. is about someone is romantically interested in someone and that she knows isn't right or knows that things aren't going to work well, and she knows an end is soon because of the bad things but she ignores them because she wants to live and be happy with him while she can." I said.

"Wow, I never thought of that. Blue Jeans?" he asked.

"Its about a girl who has a boyfriend that goes to jail, who you don't need money to get him out and she'll wait a long time for him" I said. Since I thought it was funny and sad when Ryan went to jail.

"Okay, so why call it blue jeans though?" he asked.

"Denim is a fairly common fabric for uniforms in state prisons, hence the blue jeans" I said and he had a 'ooh' face.

"Video Games?" he asked.

"Story about how happy a girl was to be living with her boyfriend, despite he was hooked up with his video games" I said.