Chapter 32

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I walked down to a conference room and everyone was waiting for me to sit down.

I sat down between my mother Mahogany and Aaron.

"Okay, guys let's make this MagCon as great as the others!" Bart said and everyone cheered.

"So I feel like after, this MagCon we should go do something" Bart said.

"We should all go somewhere" Hayes said.

"No really" Nash said and some of us laughed.

"We should go to the Zoo and have fun!" Bart said like a child.

"Sounds great" everyone replied except for me.

"So after MagCon, we'll get ready and go" Bart said.

"I'm so excited to see these animals!" Taylor said.

"I knew you guys would like it!" Bart said.

After that Bart went over the rules. What the guys were allowed and weren't allowed to do on stage.

We left to go to the stage.

"I'm excited to go on stage" Mahogany said to me as we walked.

"Oh yea, you're the DJ right? Life of the party?" I asked.

"Yep!" She said.

---

Right now, I'm backstage eating chips while I think all the other guys are on stage talking, and in about five minutes MagCon will start.

"Okay, guys you guys are on" Bart said to them and they all left.

One by one all of them went out to stage and the crowd sounded like they were going to die. They were screaming hard, and it was a bit painful to my ears.

But I won't judge them because they really love these guys.

"How's everyone doing today?" Matt said through the microphone and everyone cheered.

"I'm glad you all could make it and i'm excited to see you all here" Cameron said and once again the crowd cheered like crazy.

These guys must mean a lot to them. Which is great.

Mahogany was a great DJ, she does an awesome job of keeping the crowd happy and everyone full of energy.

At the moment the guys were dancing to some of the songs Mahogany was playing and they weren't what you'd consider "good" dancers. Well i'm not a dancer, so I shouldn't be judging.

I mean they aren't bad, but the crowd enjoys watching them. Honestly its crazy how people pay to watch these guys act weird and funny on stage.

The guys did some other things, and good thing that they weren't boring.

Mahogany and Jacob walked to the center of the stage and they had everyone's attention.

"So there been some rumors going on about Mahogany and I. About us having a kid or me cheating on her" Jacob said as he held her hand.

"We're going to tell you guys the truth and end the rumors now" Mahogany said.

"So Mahogany and I did one of the best decisions of our lives and we adopted a special someone" Jacob said.

"We adopted a 15 year old and it may seem odd but we knew she was perfect for us" Mahogany said.

"Our daughters name is Angie, and she's a bit shy at first, but shes amazing" Jacob said.

They are so sweet, I love them so much.

"So can we give a warm welcome to Angie! Angie come on stage" Mahogany said. Wait what.

"Come on Angie, come on stage" Jacob and some of the other boys said.

I guess, I had no choice and I walked onto stage and the crowd went crazy.

I went up to Jacob and Mahogany and gave them a hug and the crowd gave us "awws".

"Now that you guys no the truth, we'll let Shawn take over do a while" Mahogany said to the crowd.

"Hey guys, how's everyone so far?" Shawn said as he sat on a stool with his guitar. All of the other guys and I sat around him on the floor.

"Today, I'll be singing a song that no one has heard of. I hope you guys like it" he said through the microphone and everyone clapped.

Then Shawn began to sing:

Kiss me hard before you go

Summertime sadness

I just wanted you to know

That, baby, you're the best

I knew that I recognized the tempo and rhythm. I don't know whether he stole my song, I don't know what the fuck is going on.

I got up and left off stage, and no one really noticed which was good.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

QOTC: Do you guys like the guys watch vines or youtube more?