A New Friend & New Moves

"Fennekin use Flamethrower!" Yume told her Pokémon. On command, Fennekin jumped up, spun, then a spiral of fire flew from Fennekin's mouth. "Now Chespin use Pin Missile!" The Pin Missile that Chespin fired, spun around the spiral flames. Then when they reached the end they exploded into fireworks.

The three started dancing together in perfect sync. "(Here we go) Chespin use Vine Whip, and Fennekin use Ember!" Chespin started moving the ember around with his vines, like flaming batons. Until he caught fire.

"CHES! CHESPIN! PIN! " he cried

"Ah! Chespin!" cried Yume

"Froakie! Water Pulse!" called Subaru, and Froakie quickly smothered the flame. "You really need to b careful with your fire-type, Tomato," Yume shot a raspberry at him.

"I'm working on it!"

"Toge! " called a small voice "Toge-togeki! " Suddenly, a small Pokémon ran over and started hugging Yume's leg.

"Uh ... I think you have an admirer," said Kanata

"Togepi!" called a voice, the a girl with pale green hair - and another Pokémon behind her - ran over. "I'm so sorry," said the girl "I hope she didn't disturb you or anything,"

"No, no. It's fine," said Yume "I'm Yume, by the way. And that's Kanata and Subaru,"

"Hey," said Subaru, Kanata nodded hello.

"Hi, I'm Aria. And these are my partners, Togepi and Eevee,"

"A Togepi and an Eevee, huh?" said Subaru as he got out his pokedex.

"Togepi, the spike ball Pokémon. This Pokémon stores up feelings of happiness inside its shell, then shares them with others."

"Eevee, the evolution Pokémon. Eevee has an unstable genetic makeup that suddenly mutates due to the environment in which it lives."

"Cool," he put his dex away

"You're Pokémon are so cute!" said Yume

"Thank you," said Aria "You all have really cute Pokémon too. And an egg," Everyone turned to Kanata and his egg. "What's in there,"

"No clue," he answered "But it might hatch soon and then we'll know,"

"Wow. So are you all traveling together?"

"Yep! We're going to Dandemille Town so I can earn my first Princess Key!"

"You're a performer?" Aria asked Yume

"Yep! But I'm also a trainer, you see," Yume took out her badge case "I already got my first badge!"

"You can do both?"

"YES!" said Kanata, a little annoyed

"That's so cool! And you know, I'm a performer too!"

"Really?" Yume asked, Aria nodded

"I don't have any keys yet, but I'm gonna get my first key at Dandemille Town!"

"Oh, that's nice, but I will actually be the one to emerge victorious in the end," said Yume

"No, I will be victorious," said Aria

"Keep dreaming, it will be me!"

"No. It's been my dream to be Kalos Queen since I was little, and I'm going to see that dream to end until it comes true,"

Kanata and Subaru blinked. "Kalos Queen?"

"You don't know what Kalos Queen is?!?!" The two girls cried, they shook their heads.