The Perfect Battle (Part 1)

"YES!!!" cried Yume "We finally made it to Anistar City!"

"Wow," said Subaru

"What?"

"When was the last time you yelled when we arrived at our destination?" he asked

"Oh ... it has been awhile hasn't it,"

"Yeah, at least this is the last time," said Kanata

"That's right," said Subaru "We won't leave this town without our last badge in tact, right?"

"RIGHT!!"

"Good luck," said a trainer as he passed them by "The gym leader is incredibly powerful. And ... no one can remember the last time she was defeated,"

"Eh!?!"

"Just go to another gym and save yourself the trouble,"

"No can do!" said Yume "We came all this way for a gym battle! And we did just promise to never leave unless we have that badge,"

"That's right," said Subaru

The trainer scoffed "Then I hope you like Anistar City cause you're never leaving,"

~~~~~

"You don't think he was serious, do you?" Yume wondered as the three of them walked to the gym. "About the gym leader never being defeated,"

"No," said Kanata "Take it from me, you can defeat any gym leader,"

"Aw, thanks," said Subaru

"I didn't mean it that way!"

"Yes you did," said Yume before turning back to the map "So according to the map we should take the next left,"

They followed the directions and when they saw the gym their mouths hung open. "That is not a gym," said Kanata "That's a ship,"

"It has the gym logo on it," said Subaru

"Maybe it's a water type gym like Yuzu's," Yume guessed

"Let's go in I guess," said Kanata

The three of them knocked on the door and it opened, a fashionable girl in a fashionable uniform answered the door. "Hello and welcome to the Anistar Gym," she said automatically "My name is Giselle, how may I help you?"

"Yes, um, we're here to challenge the gym leader," said Yume "Why else would we be here?"

"People come from all around the world to talk to Elza," Giselle told her "The smart ones just want advice instead of challenge her,"

"What do you mean by 'the smart ones'?" Subaru asked

Giselle just smiled and said "Follow me," And so they did.

The Anistar Gym was fancier then any other gym they had seen before. And it was a ship too which was also strange. Exactly what did this 'Elza' have in mind for them?

When they reached the end of the hall Giselle turned to them "Wait here please," Giselle went into the room.

This is what they heard:

"Elza ... *mumble* ... trainers"

"*mumble* advice *mumble* away"

"*mumble* challenge you,"

"What?"

(a long pause)

"*mumble*"

After that, Giselle came out of the room with a girl with red and pink hair and a fancy red dress (NOT the blooming queen coord).