... What I Can Do

"I can never thank you and your friends enough for finding my Lillipup," Akari told Yume as they sat with the other performers.

"It was nothing," said Yume

"It is something! I really want to perform, because I heard that -"

"Hime Shiratori is here!"

The two gasped as the one and only Kalos Queen came in.

"She's so amazing," said Yume "And ... oddly familiar,"

"I know," said Akari "She's going to be performing before the showcase, she'll be watching the whole thing and I hope beyond hope she'll notice me,"

"Of course se will!" Yume smiled "I'm sure you'll do great,"

"Thank you,"

Yume looked over at Hime again, she looked oddly familiar. Then Hime looked back at her and smiled and waved. Then Yume knew right then who she was. "Hello Hana," *DUH*

~~~~~

Okay so the Theme Performance is where you have to perform while baking Poke puffs, sorry but I do not want to fit that into the story. Too much French.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen! I welcome you all to this amazing new Pokemon World. But before we begin we have a special performance from our own Kalos Queen Madam Hime!" Everyone cheered as Hime rose onto the stage with her Swanna.

"Use Aqua Ring!" Hime called, Swanna flew into the air and a sky blue ring formed into the air. It almost blended perfectly into the sky if it wasn't sparkly and spinning. "Now use Sing!" Swanna flew in to the middle of the circle and echoed out a beautiful note, turning it into glitter. Hime danced gracefully as Swanna circled around her, trailing sparkles behind her.

"She's incredible," Akari sighed as they watched the show from the monitors

"I know," Yume replied

"Now use Ice Beam!" said Hime, in a blast of blue the stage was covered with sparkling ice crystals. Hime and Swanna took a bow and the crowd exploded into cheers.

"Brilliant! What a wonderful performance from our Kalos Queen Hime! Now let's begin the showcase! First we have Perform Jewlie and her partner Delcatty.

"Yay! Thank Leo!"

Yeah don't get too excited.

After Jewlie was another extra character then it was Akari.

"Catch Lillipup!" she said as she threw a bottle of food coloring into the air. Lillipup balanced it on his nose, along with three other things. "Now drop them!" Lillipup barked in response and threw them into the air. Akari caught them and tossed the ingredients into her bowl. In the end she made a delicious looking poke puff and passed onto the next stage.

"Up next is Performer Yume!"

"Go Yume!"

"Go Tomato!"

Yume was lifted onto the stage smiling widely. "Are you ready Togetic?"

"Toge! "

"Catch!" Yume threw Togetic the sugar as if they were playing volleyball, then got to work while grabbing the other ingredients as if she was dancing. It was a delicious, theatrical, volleyball-like, performances! "And ... Done!" Yume took a bow and everyone cheered wildly.

"Now let's see if she passes onto the second stage," Lots of people lit up their glows sticks and it floated into Yume's charm.

"Please, please, please,"