A New Encounter

"Frogadier use Bubble!" called Subaru "Fletchling use Steel Wing!" Fletchling used Steel Wing and cut thru the Bubble and then made his way to Frogadier and was close to landing his attack. "Dodge it!" In an instant, Frogadier vanished, running at the speed of light. "Now use your Frubbles!" It appeared behind Fletchling and threw it's Frubbles "Dodge it!" Fletchling dodged it just in time. "Great!"

On their way to Coumarine City, the three friends have taken a break at a town before continuing their journey. (I'm such a cool narrator!!!)

Yume went out into the battle field and saw Subaru practicing. "Hey Tomato!" he said "We were just training for the gym battle, want to join us?"

"Nah," she replied "I think that I'll train later,"

"Oh .... you sure? Cause you haven't really trained for the gym battle since ... well never. You've just been practicing your performance,"

"Oh, well, I said I'd train later,"

"If you say so," said Subaru

You guys do know she isn't practicing cause she's thinking about what Kirara told her, right? You know, about how she needed to be alone in order to succeed ... or something like that. Yes? No? Well I just wanted to make sure.

"But I promise I'll practice!" said Yume

"Really?"

"I swear!"

~~1-hour later~~

"Hey Kanata," said Subaru "Have you seen Yume?"

"Yep," he replied "She gave me this," It was a note, and it read:

Dear guys, gone out training, meet you at the Pokémon Center later.

"Wow, she is not one for details," said Subaru

"Yeah, but we'll just meet her hear at a quarter past later," said Kanata

~~~~~

Yume looked into a store display window,. Posters of The Elite Four were hanging there, among the Elite Four was Kirara, her words still ringing in Yume's head.

"It's kind of funny," said an unfamiliar voice, Yume turned and saw a girl with flowing blonde hair standing next to her. "I've never seen anyone look sad while admiring the Elite Four. Or are you just not a fan?"

"I'm a fan," Yume replied, forcing a smile "I'm just ... thinking about something else,"

"Oh," The girl smiled, unlike Yume's fake smile, it was more cheerful and bright. "You know, I have some time before I get back to work, if you want to talk about it then maybe we could go shopping while we talk!"

"Um ... sure," Yume shrugged, she could use a friend, even if she just met her. "I'm Yume,"

"My name is ... my name is Hana,"

"Nice to meet you,"

~~~~~

"Why did she have to train in a mysterious location?" Subaru asked Kanata

"If I knew then I'd tell you," said Kanata "But she isn't training,"

"How do you know that?"

"Well, I'm not sure about her training method, but I'm not sure how you can train for a Pokémon battle without your Pokémon,"