Right From a Fairytale

On their way to Snowbell City, our heroes  are taking a break to practice in Acteur Town.

"Use Moonblast!" said Yume

"To-kiss! " Togekiss shot out her attack.

"Block it with Electro Ball!" said Subaru

"Chi-pa! " Pachirisu shot out Electro Ball and their was an explosion.

"I think that's enough for today," said Kanata

"Not even close!" said Yume "If we're going to defeat the Snowbell City gym leader we need to prepare for anything,"

"Exactly," Subaru agreed

"Yume?" said a soft voice "Is that you?" They all turned their heads. "It's so great to see all of you again!"

"Aria!"

~~~~~

"Aria!" Yume cried then she dove into a hug. "I missed you! How have you been?"

"Great!" said Aria "Look!" She took out her key chain, Yume's eyes widened "I got my third Princess Key! Isn't that great?"

"Y-yeah. Yeah! That's amazing! Congratulations!"

"Thanks! I can't wait to meet you in Master Class!" Aria looked over Yume's shoulder "Is that Togepi? Or what used to be Togepi?"

"Yep!" Yume walked over to her partner "Togetic evolved again and now she's an amazing Togekiss!"

"Well she's beautiful!"

"Togekiss! "

"Ahem! Hello? Other friends standing right here," said Subaru

"Hi guys!" said Aria

"Hey,"

"So where are you guys going this time?" she asked

"Snowbell City," Subaru answered "We'll get our seventh badge there, then after winning the next one, KALOS LEAGUE BABY!"

"Wow! Sounds like you're on a roll!" said Aria

"I agree," said a voice "We've all come so far,"

"Nozomu!" They all cried

"Hello," he replied

"Wow, it's great to see you," said Yume "Where's Maria and Rei? You didn't loose them again did you,"

"No, I had to pick this up for Rei," Nozomu held up a small bag.

"Medicine?"

~~~~~

Rei lay in bed, Maria put another wet cloth on her head.

"Rei caught a cold last night," Nozomu explained to the four of them "This Medicine should help but she won't be ready for tonight's show,"

"What show?" Kanata asked

"It's their first live show," said Aria "That's why I came here,"

"Thank you for your support," said Maria "But I think tonight will be disappointing,"

"With Rei in this condition there's no way we can perform," said Nozomu

"Can't you postpone it?" Yume asked

"Sadly not," said Maria "The theater we reserved is being used tomorrow and we need to leave the day after that,"

"So you really do have the cancel," said Subaru