Raichi's Stand

Last Time On Pokemon x Aikatsu Stars:

The Kalos League has begun, and our heroes are all fired up and have made it to the semi-finals. After Yume beat the unfamiliar Hiro and Subaru battled the author of this story (me :), they emerged victorious and have won more battles after and are now battling on the semi-finals.

"Jol ... Teon! "

"Jolteon is unable to battle!" said MC "So the match goes to Subaru, allowing him to move on to the finals!"

"Yeah!" Subaru pumped his fists in the air as the crowd cheered.

"WHOO! WAY TO GO EVERYONE!" Yume cheered

"You really are excited," said Laura (who joined the group in between the last part in this one)

"Why wouldn't I be? He won!"

"Thanks to me," said Kanata

~~Flashback~~

"So what are you going to do?" Yume asked Subaru "You need six Pokemon from here on out at the league,"

"And I only have five, right ..."

Kanata sighed "Here," he placed a poke-ball in Subaru's hands. "It's Pumpkaboo, I'll let you borrow him for the league,"

"Wow!" Subaru gasped "Thanks Kanata!"

"It's nothing," he said

"That was really nice," said Ako

"L-like I said! It was nothing, really,"

~~Flashback End~~

"Thanks again, BTW!" said Yume "Cause now I'll get to meet him in the finals!"

"Not. So. Fast," said Raichi "You still have to get thru the semi-finals -"

"And beat you," said Yume

"I was going to say loose to me," said Raichi "But I'll let you live in denial,"

Yume chuckled "Ha! We'll see about that!"

"You two better get going," said Mikuru (who also arrived) "It should be starting soon,"

"Right!" said Yume "Come on let's go!"

"Right behind you," said Raichi

As the two of them ran, Raichi was thinking. 'I can't loose now. I swore I'd win to be at your level, Ichigo'

~~~~~

"IT'S TIME -" cried MC "For the last semi-finals battle! Over here we have Raichi back with us today! Look at that kid, he knows what he's going for!" The crowd cheered as Raichi waved out to them. "And next we have a determined young lady here who is ready to give it her all, Yume!" The crowd also cheered as Yume went out onto the platform as it hung over the dark abyss. "This battle will determine who will meet Subaru in the final round of the Kalos League, exciting isn't it? Now let's see the field they will be battling on," Rising! rising And ... "It's ... a shopping square? I wouldn't consider that a field but okay,"

Yume took a deep breath "I have to win this," she said "I'm going to battle Subaru in the finals no matter what. I can't let anything get in my way. Emolga I choose you!"

Flash!

"Emo! "

Raichi smiled "I'm not going to win this battle," said Raichi "I'll prove to her I'm just as good," He locked eyes with Yume. "Here goes nothing. I'm creating a picture perfect scene with my picture perfect partner, Meowstic Come out!"