A Bugging Elite

As our heroes continue on their journey, they take the path thru the forest. But Yume seems to have a tune stuck in her head.

"Yume! Please stop humming!" said Kanata "You're really getting on my nerves,"

"Oh, sorry," said Yume "I just have this song stuck in my head,"

"Well get it out!"

"How?"

"This happened to Asahi all the time," said Subaru "You just need a new song stuck in your head,"

"No!" said Kanata "I don't want any song stuck in her head,"

"Then what do I do?" Yume asked

"Uh ... I dunno, just be quite and listen to the sounds of nature," Subaru shrugged.

Yume didn't know if it would work but she tried it anyway.

She could hear the wind blowing off the trees, the rustling of Pokemon, and ... "I hear the song,"

"Ugh!" Kanata cried "Get that stupid song out -"

"No! I mean I hear my song!" Yume told him "Listen," They were all quite.

"Hey ... I hear it too," said Subaru

"Me too," added Kanata "It's still annoying,"

"Let's -"

"No! I told you we can't follow every strange sound that comes around! We cannot -"

"If I didn't follow the last sound I would have never caught Deino," Yume reminded him.

"That was stupid luck,"

"I say we follow it," said Subaru

"You're just as bad as Yume," Kanata mumbled "Whatever. Fine. Fine! Let's go,"

~~~~~

The three of them followed the singing until they reached a small meadow in the forest where a girl was singing to a large group of wild Pokemon. Yume walked over to her.

"Excuse me," she said, the girl gasped. "I'm sorry! But I was traveling with some friends and we heard you singing! I'm sorry!"

"It's fine," said the girl "You just startled me," Sakura looked over Yume's shoulders. "Are those your friends over there?" Yume nodded "Oh, okay. Hello!"

"Hey!" said Subaru as he and Kanata walked over. "You have a nice voice,"

"Thank you," she replied "My name's Sakura,"

"Well I'm Yume and these are my friends Subaru and -"

"You wouldn't happen to be the  Sakura, would you?" Kanata asked

"Kanata," Yume finished

"Well my name is Sakura, but if you mean Sakura Kitaoji then ... yes, I am!" Sakura smiled

"Whoa,"

"You know her?" Yume asked

"Really Tomato?" Subaru said "Just, think for a minute, in what circumstance would Kanata mean the  anybody?"

"Um ... well ..." Suddenly Yume gasped "You're Sakura Kitaoji of the Elite Four!"

"Yes,"

~~~~~

"So what are you doing here?" Subaru asked Sakura

"Special training," she answered "I was just taking a break and all these Pokemon came to join me,"