The Author's Battle

Last Time on Pokemon x Aikatsu Stars ...

Our heroes are back in Luminous City, ready for the Kalos League. Barley a minute passes without excitement filling the air.

And soon after their return, the three friends were reunited with some of their other friends from past adventures: Gym Leader Ako, The Kasumi siblings, the Theater Troupe, and - surprisingly - me.

The Kalos League kicked off with Yume battling the unfamiliar Hiro, and she won by a land slide! But things won't be as easy in the future as the battles press on.

"Use Cut!" said Subaru

"Greninja! " Greninja used Cut on the Garchomp.

"Garchomp is unable to battle!" said MC "So Subaru defeats Kendall and moves on to the next stage!"

"Yes!"

~~~~~

"You go Subaru!" Yume cheered

"He's not that bad," said Kanata

"But he does have a challenge awaiting him," said Ako "Look who his opponent in the next round is," They looked at the screen.

"Leo,"

~~~~~

Subaru was drinking a bottled water as he walked back to his seats with his friends. But then someone else walked over to him. "Hey Subaru," I said "I knew I would find you here,"

"Of course you did," said Subaru "You know everything,"

"Not everything," I went on "I changed a few things in this story, but some things never change. I'm getting to battle you at the Kalos League! How exciting,"

"Yeah, I'm thrilled," said Subaru "I'm battling someone who creates my every move,"

"It is scary isn't it?"

"I didn't say anything about being scared,"

"You don't need to," I grinned "Don't worry, I'll see to it the right person wins this,"

"And who's that?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I started to walk away. "Good luck tomorrow,"

Subaru squeezed his water bottle tightly.

~~~~~

Okay guys, from now, even though it's me, I'll be addressing myself as the third person okay? Good, glad we have that covered.

~~~~~

"ALRIGHT! Let's get day three of the Kalos League started!" said MC

"I'm nervous for Subaru," said Aria "He's challenging the author of the story, it must be tough,"

"Me too," said Mahiru "This won't be easy,"

"I'm not nervous," said Yume "No matter what Subaru can handle it,"

"Yeah!" Asahi agreed "GO SUBARU!!!!"

~~~~~

"Here on our left we bring back Subaru!" MC announced, everyone cheered as Subaru walked onto the platform. "And on the right is Leo! The royal red head!" Leo smiled and waved as everyone cheered. "Now let's see the battle field they'll be using," The field rose up "And it's ... Rock Cliffs!"

"I have to give it my all," said Subaru "No matter what. Greninja I choose you!"

"Ninja! "