It All Starts Here

The three friends walked up the steps from the train station to the shining Luminous City above. "We're back," said Yume "This is where our journey started,"

"Then ... is there where it ends?" Kanata asked

"Far from it!" said Subaru "I say it all starts now!"

"That doesn't make any sense,"

"Of course it does," said Yume "Don't be so tartwinkle,"

I dare you, my subjects, I dare you to use tartwinkle in a conversation. I did and no one asked about it cause I'm already weird. Anyway, back to the story.

"Oh haha," said Kanata "That joke will get really old soon,"

"We only used it three times so ... not as soon as you'd want it to be," said Subaru

"But forget the tartwinkle!" said Yume "Let's get to the league!"

"YEAH!"

~~~~~

Once in Luminous City, and arriving at the league, our heroes attend a challengers dinner and registration held the day before the Kalos League.

"Wow!" said Yume "I've never been to this part of the city before,"

"It's Luminous University," said Kanata "It hosts the Kalos League every year, we're staying in the empty dorms while the League is going on,"

"You sure do know your stuff," said Subaru

"If I didn't you two would die," said Kanata

"We know!" said Yume "Your deeds don't go unnoticed,"

"Heh ... Thanks," Yume and Subaru were shocked. "What?"

"You said thank you," said Subaru "I don't think I can remember you ever saying those words 'thank you'"

Kanata huffed "Let's just register,"

~~~~~

"Hello!" said Nurse Joy as the three entered the great hall. "Welcome to the Kalos League!"

"Hi Nurse Joy!" they said in unison

"Why if it isn't Little Yume," said Nurse Joy "And you two, I know too! You were with her when you were new trainers. It's great to see you all,"

"You too," said Yume "Check it out!" Yume and Subaru showed Nurse Joy their badges "We got all eight,"

"That's wonderful!" said Nurse Joy "Let me just scan your badges and poke-dex and you'll be ready to go,"

"Thank you,"

~~~~~

After Nurse Joy signed them in ...

"Check it out!" said Yume "I got my pass, I feel so much closer to my dream,"

"Me too," said Subaru "Guess we'll let fate decided who should win,"

"Right!"

"Don't tell me you're  entering?" said an unfamiliar voice. The three of them turned to a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Are you talking to us?" Kanata asked

"I'm talking to her," the boy pointed to Yume

"Eh!?!" she cried "Who are you?"

"The name's Hiro," he said "And I'm just a surprised a girl is trying to win the league,"

"What does that mean?" Yume asked, starting to grow angry