*Part of* Aoi's Mission

Time travel was without a doubt one of the most painful things anyone had ever done to her brain. And thank GOD she wasn't born back then, she couldn't handle a time paradox or ... whatever.

But it wasn't the complications of it all that hurt her brain. It was the horrid trip back and forth thru the timelines that nearly killed her. But for some reason it only hurt her mind, still hadn't worked out all the quirks.

But she had to make the trip anyway. She just had to see if anything had changed, it had to. Nothing was wrong.

Step one, check on the boss.

"Tori!" Aoi cried "Did anything change,"

"Not in the good way," Tori replied "Tanoshi got worse. He's having trouble to push thru and he's getting more transparent. I'm scarred Aoi! I'm really scared!"

"Tori ... your hand," said Aoi

Tori looked to where Aoi was looking. "AH!" she screamed, she could see right thru her palm. "No, no, no, no! I don't understand! You said nothing was wrong,"

"I can't find anything wrong," said Aoi "And I didn't find anyone strange. Everything's happening how it should,"

Tori took a breath. "Could you tell me what it's like?"

"Well, um, he's still alive,"

"No kidding," Tori smiled "I wish I could have seen him again,"

"You don't even remember when you saw him," said Aoi "You were only a baby,"

"So? I still saw him,"

"I guess that counts," Aoi shrugged "But I'll fi this Tori! All of it! I promise! I'll find what's wrong and stop this from ever happening,"

"Thanks Aoi," Tori gave her friend a hug, crying. "Please save me,"

Sorry for the short chapter XD