One Dream

Last Time on Pokemon x Aikatsu Stars:

It's the semi-finals at the Kalos League, after Subaru defeated some extra character in battle he proceeded onto the finals! All that was left was the battle between Yume and Raichi, each having their own dream requiring them to move onto the finals.

The battle begun with Emolga vs. Meowstic and Emolga won! But After Raichi sent out his Flygon, Emolga was unable to battle. But then Yume sent out Vivillon and crushed Flygon (literally). Now Raichi has sent out his Luxray and has Vivillon in a tight spot ... between his mouth. 

Which dream will make it in the end?

"Luxray use Thunder Fang!" said Raichi

"VIV! "

"Vivillon!" Yume cried "What do I do now?"

~~~~~

Again, I wish I had a theme song to go here

~~~~~

Vivillon let out her cries of pain as Luxray used Thunder Fang. Finally he let go, Vivillon collapsed onto the ground, weak.

"Vivillon get some rest," said Yume

"Vivillon ... "

Vivillon was zapped back into her poke ball. "Well it looks like I'm going to win," said Raichi "It's okay thought, I'm a really strong trainer,"

"You haven't won yet," said Yume

"That's right. Yet!" Raichi grinned and Yume made a fist.

"Braixen I choose you!" she said

"Brai! "

"Use Fire Blast!" In a flashy fashion, Braixen took out her stick and a fiery inferno charged at Luxray.

"Dodge it and use Thunder Bolt!" said Raichi

Luxray made the biggest jump Yume had ever seen, then in mid air used Thunder Bolt.

"Use Light Screen!" said Yume. In a flash Braixen was protected. "Now use Flamethrower!"

~~~~~

"They're both strong trainers," Professor Sycamore said to Ichigo.

"Yeah," Ichigo agreed "But - and don't tell anyone - I hope Raichi wins,"

"Well it's -"

"But ... I also hope that other girl wins too,"

"But -"

"But I should be cheering Raichi on too,"

"Yes -"

"But it would be cool to see a girl in the finals,"

"It would -"

"But Raichi ... OH I CAN'T CHOOSE!!"

"... Let's just see how it plays out,"

~~~~~

BOOM!

Smoke filled the battle field then cleared.

"Alright Luxray, return," said Raichi

"Luxray "

"Braixen you stay," said Yume "You're doing great,"

"Braixen! "

"Slurpuff! It's showtime!" said Raichi

"Puff! "

"Aw it's a Slurpuff!"

"Slurpuff, the Meringue Pokemon. It can distinguish the faintest of scents. It puts its sensitive sense of smell to use by helping pastry chefs in their work."