We Can Do It

"Welcome back you three!" said Tsubasa as the group of heroes returned to the Laverre Gym.

"So we'll both get a gym badge if we win, right?" Yume asked

"Of course," As they all walked into the gym Tsubasa doubted they could win. She didn't say it out loud, but Subaru's battling was some what pathetic and Yume shouldn't be any different.

~~~~~

"It will be a two on two battle," said the judge "There will be no substitutions,"

"It feels weird to be battling together again," Yume said

"I guess," Subaru shrugged "But we'll win right?"

"I never had any doubts," Yume replied "Togekiss I choose you!"

"Greninja I need you!"

"Swoobat! Vivillon! It's Battle Time!" said Tsubasa

"SWOO-bat! "

"Vivillon! "

"Battle Begin!"

"Use Aura Sphere Togekiss!" said Yume "I want lots!"

"Kiss! " Togekiss started attacking the two Pokemon with her balls of glowing power.

"Gust," said Tsubasa, the two Pokemon used gust and the Aura Spheres started to fly back.

"Use Cut!" said Subaru, Greninja sliced the Aura Spheres in half and they exploded, the impact did not go unnoticed to Swoobat and Vivillon.

"Yes!" Subaru and Yume said in unison

"I see you're stronger together," said Tsubasa "But alone you're weak. Double Quick Attack!"

"Dodge it!" They said in unison

Greninja hopped onto Togekiss's back and they flew away just as the two Pokemon were attacking. "Now use Smoke Screen!" said Subaru, and soon the field was covered with a dark smoke.

"Use Gust," Soon the smoke was gone ... and so was Greninja and Togekiss. "Where did they go?"

"Wouldn't you like to know!" said Yume "Use Moonblast, Togekiss!" Suddenly Togekiss appeared from the sky and shot out a large ball of pink light.

"Vivillon use Protect!" A shield came over Swoobat and Vivillon and they were protect. It faded once the Moonblast was gone.

"Now use Lick!" said Subaru, Greninja appeared from no where then used Lick on the two Pokemon, stunning them and freezing them. then at the same time they said.

"Use Water Pulse/Aura Sphere!"

Swoobat and Vivillon were blasted into the air but they could move again. "Vivillon use Teeter Dance!" Tsubasa called

Suddenly all the Pokemon on the field were dancing. "Oh I hate Teeter Dance!" Subaru cried "It's the most annoying move ever!"

"Um ... " Yume tried to think of something to do "I dunno if this will work but ... Togekiss use Rain Dance!" At first nothing happened, but then the sky was turning dark and then it rained.

"What good will rain do?" said Tsubasa "Use Energy Ball!" Vivillon used Energy ball and Togekiss and Greninja were blasted onto the ground.  "Swoobat use Air Slash!" Swoobat attacked, but Togekiss blocked Greninja from getting hit. "Use Air Slash again!" Swoobat used Air Slash again and again but Togekiss kept protecting Greninja.

"Use Fairy Wind!" said Yume, Togekiss finally returned the attacks and shot out a powerful gust of wind, almost knocking Swoobat and Vivillon to the ground.