Make a Wish

The four friends slept peacefully out in the woods, the wind lightly rocking them in their hammocks.

Yume was enjoying her sleep most of all, dreaming about being crowned Kalos Queen and the champion. "Hey!" whispered a voice, she ignored it "Hey!" She still ignored it "Hey! ... Tomato,"

Yume opened her eyes half way. "What?"

"You need to see this,"

"I'll see it tomorrow," Yume turned over only to be face to face with Togepi.

"Toge-toki! "

"AH!" Yume jumped and fell out of her hammock. She groaned "Okay, I'm awake. What is it?"

"Look at all the stars!" gasped Aria as she gazed at the beautiful sky. Yume's eyes widened.

"Whoa,"

"Isn't it amazing?" said Kanata "I didn't know it was possible to see so many stars!"

"What do you think, Tomato?" Subaru asked

"Wow ... I've never seen so many stars in my life," said Yume "I never left Luminous City, and the city lights always out shine the stars ... wow,"

"It's beautiful right?" Aria asked, hugging Eevee to her chest. Yume only nodded in reply.

Suddenly, a shooting star shot past them. "Quick make a wish!" cried Aria as she clapped her hands together.

"Right!" Yume copied her.

Subaru and Kanata looked at each other, shrugged, then clapped their hands together too. "My wish," said Aria "Is to be Kalos Queen!"

"I wish to win the league," said Subaru

"I wish for ... I don't care," said Kanata

"I wish for everyday to be just like this!" said Yume "With beautiful skies and great friends!"

"You know everyday can't be the same," said Kanata "Things need to change,"

"But things never change! And me aiming for the top won't stop either! I won't give up!"

"Well I won't give up if you don't," said Subaru

"And I won't give up if you don't!"

"And I'm ... really tired," said Aria

~~~~~

That morning, the four packed up their things and got ready to head over to Dandemille Town. "Is that everything?" asked Subaru

"Yep!" Yume replied

"Um ... Kanata," said Aria "I don't mean to frighten you but ... your egg is glowing,"

"What?" Kanata walked over to his egg that he laid (laid an egg XD) on the side of the tree "It's hatching!"