The Festival of Destiny

As our heroes continue on their journey to Laverre City, they take a stop at a festival in the middle of nowhere. (#TotallyTheNarrator)

"Whoa!" The all gasped

"Look at all the food!" said Yume

"Really?" said Kanata

"Quilladin! " Quilladin cried, excited to see to see that there were fresh donuts being sold at a booth.

"We don't even know what this festival is about,"

"Well I do," said Subaru

"You do?"

"Yeah! It's the Music Festival! I used to come here with Asahi and his family every year when I was younger. It feels great to be back!"

"I've never been to a festival," Kanata told him

"Well guess what? Now's your chance!"

"Want some funnel cake?" Yume asked

"Sure," Kanata replied with a shrug.

~~~~~

"They have music everything here!" said Yume "Clef Cookies! Music Sheets in a Bottle! Dotted Donuts!"

"Which are actually just donut holes," Kanata reminded her

"It feels so right to be back," said Subaru, then he stopped and looked at a poster. "This is new,"

"What is it?" Yume asked

"It's a poster for a Pokemon Musical Open Mic," he said

"That's a mouthful," Kanata mumbled

"Looks interesting," said Yume "Maybe we should enter together!"

"I dunno," Subaru and Kanata said in unison just as someone called

"Kirlia! Kirlia!" a girl with short cotton candy hair was walking over to them. "Have you seen a Kirlia around here?" she asked the three friends "She's wearing a blue ribbon in her hair with an orange flower, have you seen her?"

"Sorry we haven't," said Subaru

"What's up with people loosing their Pokemon all the time?" said Kanata "They have balls for a reason you know!"

"Maybe we can help you!" said Yume

"Off course," You-know-who mumbled

"I'm Yume! And this is Subaru and Kanata!"

"Hey,"

"Hi,"

"Hello, I'm Eiko," Eiko bit her lip "You see, Kirlia and I were going to enter the open mic tonight. I play the piano and I taught Kirlia how to play the violin! She's amazing, we play together. But earlier ..."