The End

1 Week Later

The Nijinos + Kanata all got up early so they could catch their flight to Alola. And I mean very early.

"The sun hasn't even risen yet!" said Yume as they packed their things into the taxi.

"It's rising!" Kanata observed "See, you can see a little pink over there,"

"That doesn't count,"

"Alright, that's everything," said Mr. Nijino "Yume, Kanata, let's go our else we'll miss our flight,"

"Right!" They said together

"Let's go," said Kanata

"Right," Yume replied

~~~~~

They got into the car and started driving to the airport. Yume still couldn't believe this was the last day, the last day she'd be in Luminous City for a long time. It was all she knew until a few months ago.

Wow, she didn't think she'd ever miss being called -

"Yo! Tomato!"

"Huh?" Yume looked out the window and saw Subaru chasing the taxi. "Subaru!" she cried with delight. "Stop the taxi!"

The taxi stopped and Yume and Kanata got out. "What are you doing here?" Kanata asked "We thought you were already on your way out of here,"

"I should, but instead I got up at four in the morning to say goodbye to my best friends in the world," Subaru told them

"Aw ... you did that for us?" Yume asked

"Course I did! Also, I wanted to ask ... wanna race?"

Yume's eyes widened, Kanata even grinned. "I'm cool if this is the last time,"

Yume turned to her parents. "Uh, Mom, Dad, is it okay if we run to the airport?"

"We're really fast!" Subaru added

"Uh ... I dunno -" said Mr. Nijino

"Oh let them have their fun," said Mrs. Nijino "You kids go right on to the airport! If you get lost or run out of breath let us know!"

"Thank you!" They all said. The taxi door closed and Mr. and Mrs. Nijino were on their way to the airport.

"Okay! It's a three way foot race to the Luminous City airport!" said Subaru

"I can't believe I'm doing this," said Kanata

"It's fun! Trust us," said Yume "Now 1,"

"2,"

"3,"

"GO!"

They started running and Yume felt alive! It felt like just a week ago she and Subaru were having their first race to their first gym.

~~Flashback~~

"I'm gonna get to the gym first!" cried Yume that morning

"No, I will!" said Subaru

"No I will!"

"I will!"

"I will!"

"I don't care," said Kanata who slowly trailed behind them.

~~Flashback-End~~

Come to think of it, that was where they met Ako too. Memories.

But ... Ako is gone now.