The Path to Victory

Last Time on Pokemon x Aikatsu Stars:

The final round of the Kalos League has dawned upon our heroes and the battle begins with a blast from the past when the finalist Yume and Subaru use their partners Chesnaught and Greninja from when they were noob trainers.

But since they weren't getting anywhere with that, they returned their partners to their balls and called on Braixen and Pachirisu instead. After a electric fiery battle, Braixen evolved into Delphox and learned Mystical Fire, now we'll see what power lies behind Yume's newly evolved Pokemon.

"Use Thunder Shock, Pachirisu!" said Subaru

"Delphox, use Mystical Fire!" said Yume

"Chi-pa! "

"Phox! "

~~~~~

Delphox created a ring of fire then blasted an inferno at Pachirisu. It was far more powerful then Thunder Shock.

"Pa! "

Pachirisu flew into the air, HIGH into the air, then started falling. "Use Psychic!" said Yume. Pachirisu started to glow purple ... then fell even faster! "No, no, no, no!" Pachirisu stopped falling inches above the ground. "Put her down ... safely,"

"Del ... Delphox! "

Delphox stopped using Psychic and Pachirisu landed on the ground without harm but forever afraid of heights ... and falling.

"Are you okay?" Subaru asked

"C-c-c-c-chi "

"Uh ... maybe you should calm down a bit," Subaru took out Pachirisu's ball "Return,"

~~~~~

"UGH! Will they never get a knockout?" Yuzu cried

"I admit, I want to see who will first have the upper hand," said Rei

~~~~~

"Gallade I need you!" Subaru called

"Gallade! "

"Use Psycho Cut!"

Gallade's arms glowed a dark purple and he charged at Delphox.

"Use Fire Blast!" said Yume

"Phox! "

Delphox used Fire Blast straight ahead - Subaru needed to duck - but Gallade jumped and avoided the attack (But his foot did get burned a little). Then Gallade used Psycho cut on Delphox. She was pushed back a bit but didn't loose her ground.

"Delphox use Mystical Fire!" Yume commanded

"Swords Dance, Gallade!" said Subaru

Delphox created a ring of fire then she blasted out Mystical Fire. Sword surrounded Gallade and when the Fire hit him.

BOOM!

And ...

Nothing happened.

Gallade was safe and being reined with sparkles.