(BONUS) A Trick a Truth and a Friend

Hello my subjects! This is a special Valentine's Day special part of the story. I know - sorry - I hope you're all at the end of your seats wondering who wins the league but I thought it would be nice to have a bonus part.

By Bonus I mean that it happened in the past and isn't really canon but it's here and it's cute so ... here you are!

~~~~~

As our heroes continue to ... uh ... no where in particular, they arrive in a colorful little town.

"I love this!" Yume cried "Everything is so alive and colorful!"

"Is it another festival?" Kanata wondered

"No, it's how is usually looks," said a lady as she passed by.

"Of few,"

"But yes, today is a festival,"

"(dang it!)"

"That's crazy!" said Subaru "How many festivals have we gone to?"

"I've lost track," said Yume "But I bet there's a contest,"

"Oh there's a contest," said the lady "There are a few, baking, inventing, but the most popular would be the art contest. You won't believe how many great artist there are in town,"

"Wow! Do you think ... I could enter?" Yume asked

"Of course! Just head over to the town square, look for Rachel, and she'll help you out,"

Yume turned to her friends. "Can I?"

"Sure," they said in unison.

"Yes!"

"Yay! Good for you!" said the lady "I'm sorry, I should have left by now,"

"Well the extras are usually gone," said Kanata

"Yes of course ... goodbye,"

"Yeah, bye,"

~~~~~

The guys waiting outside the drawing room while Yume worked on her art.

"What do you think?" Kanata asked Subaru "Do you think it will be awful?"

"I think it will be okay," Subaru said with a shrug "She's been in there for two hours,"

"Well, I have me expectations,"

"I'm done!" Yume cried loudly, then she came out of the room holding the painting behind her back.

"Well, let's see it," said Subaru

Yume smiled then showed them the painting. It left them breathless.

"Since when did you knew when to paint?" Kanata asked

"Is it bad?" Yume asked

"No!" said Subaru "It's amazing! How did you do that?"

Yume shrugged "I just did,"

"Your logic is impeccable," said Kanata

"Thank you!"

"Should we get a picture?" Subaru asked

"Yes!" said Yume

"Fine then," said Kanata "But I still want to know how you made it,"

~~~~~

"The contest starts in three hours," said Kanata as the three of them took the painting thru the festival. "We can drop it off then have fun the rest of the day,"