Yume vs. Hime (Part 2)

Hime watched as Yume waved off to the crowd. She was something else. Hime didn't get to see Yume perform live before, it was way better then seeing her on Poke-Vision.

'But I cannot be that easily defeated'  she thought.

Once Hime was called onto the stage the crowd cheered and she bowed. The music started.

"Sylveon use Fairy Wind and Vivillon use Aromatherapy!" said Hime

"Sylvee! "

"Viv! "

The air turned sparkly and pink (very very pink).

"Now Swana use Aqua Ring!" Swana unleashed Aqua Ring and in a spray of water the thick pinkness turned into sparkles as the three of them danced. "Swana use Bubble Beam and Sylveon use Dazzling Gleam!"

Swana's Bubble Beam made many blue bubbles float around, then Sylveon used Dazzling Gleam and they all shined with a slight pinkness.

"Vivillon use Attract!" The Attract popped all the bubbles, and when they popped they made the shape of hearts first before vanishing. "Now use Confuse Ray Vivillon, Sylveon use Moonblast, and Swana use Water Gun!" The three moves combined created a beautiful firework above them.

Yume watched this happen, she smiled as she thought 'Of course I lost, you're awesome'

Hime posed with her Pokemon as a shining star hovered above them then faded away. The crowd cheered and clapped loudly.

~~~~~

"It is time for the final voting!" said Pierre "Light up your glow sticks ... un ... deux ... trois!" Pink and Blue lights flew into both of their charms. "Will their be a new Kalos Queen? Or will the remaining Kalos Queen keep her crown? There's only one way to find out,"

"Come on Yume!" cheered Yume's friends

~~~~~

"Please Yume!" said Ako as she watched from poke vision

~~~~~

"You got this Yume!" said Raichi as he watched from a display TV

~~~~~

"And the winner of this year's master class is ....

.....

... Performer Hime!" Everyone cheered, confetti was everywhere. "Congratulations, madam," said Pierre as Klefki put the tiara on her head.

Yume smiled "Great job," she said

Hime turned to her "I barley made it you know,"

"Huh?"

"Just look at those scores,"

Yume looked at the votes. She was only a fifth behind Hime. "Whoa," she said

"I know," Hime took off her tiara. "I want you to have this,"