Home Then Back Again

This is an actual chapter

"Ta-da!!" cried Yume "This is my apartment building! I live at the top floor so we better hurry!"

"Don't you have an elevator?" Kanata asked

"Nope!"

~~~~~

After climbing the five flights to the top, Yume rang the door bell where her parents eagerly answered. "Yume!" cried Mrs. Nijino "We're so glad your back ... even if it's only for a day,"

"And these are the friends we met on the phone," said Mr. Nijino "Subaru and Kanata right?" They nodded. "Well it's so great to meet you in person,"

"You too I guess," said Kanata, Mr. Nijino chuckled

"Well don't just stand there, come inside!" The three of them walked into the apartment. The first room was a cozy living room with a couch, TV, and Family pictures.

"So tell me," said Mrs. Nijino "How have you been enjoying your journey? Did you meet any nice people along the way? Aside from yourselves along the way,"

"A few," said Yume "There was ... let's see ... Oh yeah! The Theater Troupe! Laura -"

"Mahiru and Asahi," Kanata added

"Not to mention all the gym leaders," said Subaru

"Oh! And Aoi!"

"Sounds like you've made a lot of friends," said Mrs. Nijino "But what about your Pokemon?"

"Oh yeah! Let's show them, guys!" said Yume

"Sure," said Subaru

"Whatever," said Kanata

The three friends called out their Pokemon and they crowded the living room. I'm just going to make a list because I want to. Let's see ... there's Quilladin, Braixen, Emolga, Togetic, Greninja, Pachirisu, Fletchling, Litleo, Bulbasuar, Helioptile, and Pumpkaboo.

"Whoa! Can you put some of your Pokemon back in their balls please?" Mr. Nijino asked. They returned some leaving behind Quilladin, Pachirisu, and Helioptile.

"Oh they're so cute!" said Mrs. Nijino "Oh! Tell me some of the adventures you had!"

"Mom," Yume said "Can I show them around first? Please?"

"Oh, of course. I have some ... things to do in the kitchen,"

~~~~~

"So this is my room!" said Yume as she showed her friends her bedroom "Cute right?"

"Why do you have so many Stuffed Pokemon?" Kanata asked

"Because I love them so much!" she said with a smile

"'When I'm a Pokemon Trainer I'll catch lots and lots of Pokemon.'" said Subaru "'And maybe I'll catch a ...' Mythical only has one 'I'"

"Ah!" Yume cried "What are you doing?"

"Reading this 'My Pokemon Dreams' What is that?"

"It's just something I wrote when I was younger," she said "It's stupid,"

"It's adorable!" said Kanata "You really think you were going to do all this stuff? Like ... Become a Pokemon Master?"

"That was a phase!" she cried

BANG!

"AH!"

"Helioptile! "

"Hey!" said a familiar blue haired girl "Am I at the Coumarine City Festival?"