Yume's Debut

"We made it!" cried Yume "Dandemille Town!"

"Chespin! "

"Toge! "

"We came all this way for this," said Subaru "Better be worth it,"

"It will be once I win that Princess Key," said Aria

"Fat chance," said Yume "I'll emerge victorious!"

"We'll see about that,"

"Can we just head over to the stadium already?" asked Kanata "You know, before it's over?"

"Helioptile! "

"... Wanna race?" Yume asked

"Um ... no?" Aria responded

"Oh ... okay,"

~~~~~

"Wow," said Aria as they looked around the stadium "It's so huge. And to think soon it's going to be filled with hundreds of people ... I'm gonna be sick,"

"You don't need to worry Aria," said Yume "Everything will be okay,"

"You aren't nervous?"

"I'm terrified,"

~~~~~

Kanata and Subaru sat next to each other as they watched the showcase begin to get underway. "So who do you think is going to win?" Subaru asked

"I don't know," said Kanata "It's not like I can tell the future. But ... we did promise to cheer Yume on while she was on stage,"

"And we will, right guys?"

"Fro! "

"Heli! "

"Yeah, go Yume!"

"Go Tomato!"

Suddenly, the lights dimmed. "Bonjour people of Kalos," said a voice "I invite you all to join me on a journey to the world of Pokémon Performances. I will be your guide, Monsieur Pierre!"

As Monsieur Pierre continued talking about the wonderful world of Pokémon Showcases, Yume and Aria were backstage waiting to be called up on stage.

"I'm so nervous, Yume," said Aria as she held Eevee close to her chest "What if I mess up? What if I go blank? What if -"

"No more what ifs!" said Yume "No more negativity! You're going to be great!"

"Thanks ..."

"Performer Aria," said a stage hand "You're on stand by,"

"Right!" she said  "Here I go, wish me luck,"

"Okay ... Good luck!"

~~~~~

"For today's theme performance, to start off today's showcase is ... Performing with Props! Each Performer will come on stage and performer with their chosen prop, if you like what you see then simply light up your glow stick to vote for the performer! First up on stage is Performer Aria with her partner Eevee!"

Aria was lifted onto the stage holding a three little balls and a big ball sitting next to her. "Alright Eevee, go!"

"Eevee! "

Eevee jumped up and started jumping up and down from the ball, posing perfectly n the air every time. Aria started juggling the three little balls while doing amazing tricks with them. "Get ready Eevee!" Aria then started to juggle two balls with one hand and toss Eevee the third ball at the same time. Every time Eevee was in the air she bounced the ball back to Aria. "Now finish it with Swift!" Eevee spun around and the Swift turned into fireworks.