Mind If I Tag Along?

"Weak ankles hung?" said Subaru as Yume rode on his back

"Yeah ... it happens,"

Kanata scoffed "You're both terrible,"

"Well you're tartwinkle!" said Yume

"Nice," said Subaru

"There you are!" said a voice "I thought I'd find you here!" They turned

"Mahiru?"

~~~~~

On their way to Anistar City, our heroes have passed thru and town and crossed paths with Kasumi Mahiru.

"Hey guys," said Mahiru as she walked over "I thought I'd find you here,"

"How?" They asked in unison

"I'm rich! I got my ways,"

"Okay," said Yume "But what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you," she answered "Look, you're going on your Pokemon Journey together, right? Catching Pokemon doing battles -"

"Don't forget showcases!"

"And that. But you do all that stuff, right?" They nodded "Well I want to join you?"

"WHAT!?!"

"It's not forever I just ... need a break from Asahi and Yozora for a while,"

"But we've always been a trio," said Subaru

"But there was that time we traveled with Aria for a while," Kanata reminded them

"Oh yeah I forgot about that," said Yume as she hopped off Subaru's back. "But if you want to join us you have to have a Pokemon partner. So ... where is it?"

"I don't have one," said Mahiru

"Huh?"

"I don't have one, never really been interested into traveling,"

"B-but everyone has a Pokemon. I -"

"Calm down Tomato," said Subaru "If she doesn't have one then she'll need to catch one,"

"How?" asked Kanata "She doesn't have any Pokemon,"

"You can borrow mine!" said Yume "Um ... Here! You can use Emolga!"

"Whoa, slow down," said Mahiru "You guys are going way too fast for my taste,"

"Kanata I think you better handle this," said Subaru

"Basically if you want to travel with us you need a Pokemon," Kanata explained to Mahiru "And since you don't have Pokemon Yume's gonna let you borrow her Emolga so you can catch one,"

"Um, do I really need one?" Mahiru asked

"Yes," They replied in unison

She sighed. "Alright then, let's go catch em' all or whatever,"

~~~~~

"So Emolga knows Thunder Shock, Tackle, Electro Ball, and Swift!" Yume told Mahiru later at the Pokemon Center Battle field.

"Swift? When did she learn that?" Subaru asked

"It's new," Yume turned back to Mahiru "So you call out a move and then Emolga will hear and obey! Like so, Emolga use Swift!"

"Emo ... GA! "

Emolga unleashed a fleet of stars the swirled around each person before turning into sparkles. "Cool," said Mahiru "So I just call out whatever and then the emo Pokemon will attack other creatures,"

"Yeah!" said Yume "It's addictive, try it!"

"Sure," Mahiru shrugged "Use ... Thunder Shock!" Suddenly, Emolga unleashed it's Thunder Shock into the sky with a big

BOOM!

"Show off," Subaru mumbled

"Yeah that was a bit much," Kanata agreed

"But you get the idea, right Mahiru?" Yume asked

"Yeah, I think I got the hang of it," said Mahiru "Let's go,"

~~~~~

"So how do we find a Pokemon in this mess?" Mahiru wondered as they stood in the near by forest.

"Simple," said Kanata "Helioptile! come out and use Thunder Bolt!"

ZAP!

Suddenly Pokemon came falling from the sky.

 (not literally of course cause that would be crazy ... wait a minute -)

"Quick, start battling one of them!" said Yume

"Uh ... go attack the lizard thing, Emolga," said Mahiru. Emolga ( not making sense of what Mahiru said) used Tackle on the Charmander she was pointing to.

"Cool, a Charmander," said Subaru

"Charmander, the Lizard Pokemon. The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely."

Emolga tackled Charmander and he fought back with a fiery Flamethrower, Emolga barley dodged it. "Keep battling!" The three cried

"But how do I catch it?" Mahiru asked

"Dang we forgot that part," said Subaru "Here!" He threw her a poke ball "Just throw it at the Pokemon, okay?"

"Like this?" Mahiru tossed the poke ball at Charmander and he went it. It vibrated for a while then pinged. "Did I catch it?"

"Yes!" They all cried

"That was surprisingly easy," said Kanata

Mahiru picked up the poke ball. "Come out little, lizard thing," she said and Charmander appeared on the grass. Mahiru smiled. "He is kind of cute. What is he called again,"

"Charmander," said Yume

"Charmander!?!" Mahiru gagged "No, no. I'm not calling it that. His name is ... Hamilton,"

"Hamilton?"

"Yeah, Hamilton," said Mahiru "You're okay with that little guy?"

"Char! "

"I'll take that as a yes,"

~~~~~

"So how long will you be traveling with us?" Kanata asked as they started to leave the town.

"Not long," said Mahiru "Just long enough until I feel like I can go back home with a level head,"

"Okay!" said Yume "So let's go!"

"To Anistar City!" said Subaru

"YEAH!"

So as our heroes continue to Anistar City, a new friend joins them. So the journey continues!

To Be Continued ...