ANOTHER FESTIVAL!?!

"No ... NO!!" cried Yume "Say it isn't so, Kanata! Say it isn't so!"

"It's so," he sighed "The gym is closed,"

"No!! Please no!" cried Subaru

"We're sorry guys," said Aria

"But why would they close it?"

"For the festival," said an unfamiliar voice. "Hi, my name is Mikuru. But yes, the gym is closed for the festival. Didn't you see all the decorations,"

"Oh. I thought it just always looked like this," said Rei

"What festival?" Maria asked

"The Coumarine City Festival!"

"What a creative name," Kanata mumbled

"It's tradition where you get gifts for your Pokémon and friends! You should try it, it's fun!" said Mikuru beaming brighter with every word. "Well, I better get ready. See you!"

As she left, the seven of them thought about the festival. "Maybe we should give it a try," said Nozomu "It could be, as she said, fun,"

"Yeah! Maybe it could get our mind off the gym," said Yume

"I'm gonna start shopping now!" cried Maria as she ran out of the center.

"Maria! Wait!" said Rei, chasing after her friend.

"Do you guys want to come with us?" Nozomu asked

"No thanks," said Yume

"We're good," said Subaru

"Whatever," added Kanata

"I'll come with!" said Aria

"Alright then, we better hurry before Maria and Rei get lost," When Nozomu and Aria left the three friends looked at each other.

"So ... are we going to get gifts for our Pokémon and each other?" Subaru asked

"Um, I guess," said Yume

"I actually thought of something," said Kanata

Kanata's idea was to write their name on a slip of paper and then which ever name you pulled out you would get gifts for them and your Pokémon.

"I got Kanata!" said Yume

"I got Subaru," said Kanata

"And I got Tomato," said Subaru

"It's Yume!"

"Should we leave our Pokémon here so they don't know what we give them?" Kanata asked

"Sure! Everyone come out!"

All the Pokémon came out of their balls: Chespin, Fennekin, Emolga, Togetic, Frogadier, Pachirisu, Fletchling, Bulbasuar, Helioptile, and Pumpkaboo. (Wow that's a lot of Pokémon).

"Nurse Joy," said Subaru "Can you keep an eye on our Pokémon for us while we're gone?"

"Sure!" she replied

"Thank you!"

The three walked out of the center and started their shopping spree.

~~~~~

"Alright!" said Yume, who was by herself "I got my Pokémon their present, now I need to get my gift to Kanata," Yume started thinking about what to get Kanata, what did she know about him.

Well, he was sarcastic, and he wore glasses ... that was about it.

There had to be more she knew about him, they were suppose to be friends, and friends know stuff about what they know about each other. Was she a bad friend?