PROLOGUE

Heya, guys! 

Here is another New story :* Please do give it same love and support like the previous ones

Now the Prologue

******************************************************************

'Raabia...Raabia.' A young girl came running inside an empty classroom where another girl worked with few young boys.

The girl turned, 'What happened, Anita?' she asked watching her friend place her palm on her heaving chest. Anita looked back at Raabia.

'Yaar, this banner... they... have the... same....' Anita said pointed at the banner on which Raabia and her friends were so painstakingly working on.

'What?' there is collective gasps in the room and urgent whispers. Everyone looked aghast at each other Everyone except Raabia was tensed.

Raabia ruffled her elbow-length curly mane trying to be calm, but she had lost it soon.

'That Bloody Saad is dead...' Raabia pulled up her sleeves and dashed out of the room. Anita blinked at the door from where her friend had just dashed out.

The students are even more tensed.

'There...little to the right... No, No.'

'B****** SAAD!'

A young boy turned around, he watched with a smile a curly haired girl fuming and rushing towards him.

'How dare you steal our banner idea, you bloody pyscho.' Raabia bellowed. Saad stood as calm as ever.

'Your banner?' he raised his eyebrow, he then pointed at the banner, 'This banner here, is our official entry. Whoever copied who, no one cares. But now, this banner is officially and legally ours. If you use a similar banner, you,' -he pointed at her, - 'you will be called a thief.' He smiled. There is a roar of laughter and claps.

Raabia glared at him, her black eyes bored into his gray ones.

'Wait till I become department president, I will make you,' she pointed her index finger at him, 'rub your nose at my feet.' She snapped her fingers.

'Just watch out.' She warned him.

Saad wasn't intimidated, he rolled his eyes smirking, 'we will see.'

'We will.'

Raabia turned around and walked out ignoring the catcalls and hoots. Saad watched her go with a smirk on his lips.

*******************************************************************

'Now that I am your husband, I can do anything with you.' Saad advances towards Raabia making her feel like she will get a heart attack.

'What... do you mean?' she tried putting up a brave face but in reality, she was fearing him then. Dressed in a heavy bridal dress and locked up in a seductive room with the guy she loathes- Raabia is trapped.

Saad extended his hand to hold hers but retracted quickly, he made a face, 'Nah! Look at you. Who in the right mind would want to do anything with you, anyway.' He said turning around.

'Excuse me?' Raabia felt offended

'Excused.' Saad smirked

'Have you seen yourself, you bloody ape.' She taunted him. Saad scoffed picking up a comb from the dressing table, 'And what about you? See your hair, looks like a bloody bird's nest.' Raabia watched him comb is sleek jet black straight hair.

Saad Alam and Raabia Kaif were college rivals. They hated each other and were always competing. Bigger than their hatred was their ego, which forced them to always try being on top, by any means.

Ten years after graduating, Saad works in the marketing department of a leading MNC while Raabia worked as a system analyst in another MNC.

After their engineering college was over, they thought they will never meet but life being unpredictable got them together. But with a twist.

Now, they are tied together in an unbreakable bond of marriage....

Join the journey of the two once rivals and now a married couple, as they discover each other and fall in love with each other....

*******************************************************

Oooo la la guys, Raabia and Saad are so hot. 

Imagine if this is their Tashn then how will be their romance

Imagine if this is their Tashn then how will be their romance. They will surely burn down the house. Don't you think *smirks* *smirks* *blush* *blush*

How was the Prologue, guys? Drop in your comments. Please do vote :* and add this to your library ASAP