27| The Wedding Night

Hey, guys!!! My laptop is acting funny and so I am having trouble posting the Chapters. It might take one week for things to get normal *sad face* so, so, so, sorry for inconvenience, guys *very sad face*

***************************************************

The wedding night,

Raabia felt annoyed with the ladies giggling right in her ears.

'Bhabhi, now you are officially my Bhabhi.' Zoya gushed happily and side hugged Raabia. She felt like her now official sister-in-law will squeeze the life out of her. Raabia smiled and managed to wriggle out of the girl's grip. Zoya looks skinny but Raabia accepted she has a lot of strength.

The golden and red Bridal Saree made Raabia difficult to lift her legs or even breath. It was that heavy. After wearing it, Raabia is sure it weighs a ton. Moreover, every time Raabia looked up Faheema glared at her gesturing her to keep her head down. Raabia would have revolted but she didn't want to embarrass her father.

Just Yesterday, Raabia and family had flown to Mumbai for the wedding. The Alams had booked a posh hotel for their stay. After the wedding, the Bidaai will be the next day but the wedding night will be tonight in one of the honeymoon suites.

Raabia fanned her face with her palm, too many people, heavy dress, and make-up is making her feel hot. The girls giggled loudly as they approached the room.

'All the best, Raabia.' Some random Aunty winked at Raabia and everyone else cheered. Raabia mentally rolled her eyes.

'Here have this.' Another random aunty passed a tray of a pan and glass of milk. Raabia hesitantly took it.

The woman moved closer and whispered naughtily into her ear, - 'This is Palang Thod Pan (Bed breaking Pan)', - she winked at Raabia, - 'and this is milk with turmeric and dates. Both are for stamina.' She nudged Raabia's arms. Raabia gulped

The girls giggled and pushed Raabia inside. Raabia froze on seeing the room. The room service has taken special care to make the room look very erotic.

Raabia felt a sweat bead trickle down the side of her forehead. Suddenly, she felt her throat parched.

**********************************************

Raabia paced anxiously in the room, she paused when she heard girls giggling and Saad's voice. She fidgeted with the hem of her Saree's Pallu.

'What the hell? I can't go in my own room in peace.' Saad whined. He is damn tired and needs a good shut-eye but these annoying rituals and the irritating aunties. All this is maddening him.

The ladies blushed and chuckled taking his eagerness to be for something else.

Saad can't believe he is negotiating for money to get into the room. Moreover, Zoya has switched parties and is now demanding money along with other bridesmaids.

'What the heck.' Saad shoved twenty thousand rupees into hands of one of the ladies. They all glanced excitedly at each other and demanded more. They all have planned to cash in his eagerness.

Raabia eyed the doorknob and felt her heart thumping very fast inside her ribcage.

If he tries something funny, I will kick him right in his b****- Raabia mentally decided. She made a determined face but shivered when the door opened.

Saad entered the room and stopped in his tracks on seeing Raabia standing right in the center of the room.

He looked at her from bottom to top. She is looking beautiful draped in Red and Golden Saree. Momentarily, his gaze paused at the golden delicate waist chain glistening on her bare waist. He moved his gaze only when Raabia adjusted the Pallu covering her waist.

Saad looked away momentarily and then back at her.

'Don't try anything funny, understood.' Raabia warned him. She pointed her index finger at him hoping she could intimidate him.

Saad scoffed. He sensed her nervousness in her wavering voice and flickering eyes.

This is going to be fun- He thought and took a step closer.

Raabia gulped and took a step back, - 'I am warning you, no funny business.' She kept moving backward as Saad approached her.

'Funny Business? It's our wedding night, darling.' He winked and spread his arms. His gaze fixed on her quivering figure.

'Shut-Shut-up-Stop else-I-I-will scream.' She threatened.

To her horror Saad doesn't look scared, instead, he smirked at her.

'Scream, darling, everyone will take your scream to be something else.' He smiled shamelessly at her. Raabia's mouth dropped open.

Saad placed his finger on his lips and gestured towards the door. Raabia strained her ears and heard faint sounds of aunties and girls who are trying to eavesdrop into the newlywed's room.

Raabia looked wide-eyed at Saad who continue to smirk at her.

Shit!

'Now that I am your husband, I can do anything with you.' Saad advances towards Raabia making her feel like she will get a heart attack.

'What... do you mean?' she tried putting up a brave face but in reality, she was fearing him then. Dressed in a heavy bridal dress and locked up in a seductive room with the guy she loathes- Raabia is trapped.

Saad extended his hand to hold hers but retracted quickly, he made a face, 'Nah! Look at you. Who in the right mind would want to do anything with you, anyway.' He said turning around.

'Excuse me?' Raabia felt offended

'Excused.' Saad smirked

'Have you seen yourself, you bloody ape.' She taunted him. Saad scoffed picking up a comb from the dressing table, - 'And what about you? See your hair, looks like a bloody bird's nest.' He retorted. Angrily, Raabia watched him comb is sleek jet black straight hair.

Raabia fumed and hurried to grab a pillow. Saad didn't know what hit him when a soft pillow hit the back of his head.

He scowled at her, - 'You, witch.' He gritted his teeth while Raabia smirked.

Saad charged towards her and held her elbow tightly. She winced but managed to maintain the eye contact.

'Leave my hand, you rascal.' She demanded struggling to free herself from his grip. Saad tightened his grip and her around twisting her arm.

'Ouch!' Raabia winced as her back hits Saad's chest, their arms in between. Both ignored the muffled giggling from outside.

'Don't try me, woman, else I will-' Saad couldn't complete his sentence as Raabia stamped on his feet.

He groaned leaving her. Raabia fanatically looked around for something she could use for her defense.

Her gaze fell on the tray and she hurried towards it but before she could grab it, Saad held her wrist. They glared at each other.

'Don't even think about it.' Saad eyed her angrily. Raabia wriggled her hand from his grip but he held it tightly.

They wrestled for a while before Raabia tripped. But her reflexes were fast and she grabbed Saad's arms and together they fell on the heart-shaped bed.

With their weights falling with a thud on the bed, the bed broke.

'Ouch.' They winced as the bed crumpled underneath them.

Hearing the loud cracking sound the ladies outside quietened.

*****************************************************

OMG!!! These two, they started fighting on their wedding night too *hehehehehehe* aren't they cute and Oh, gosh! They broke the bed too. Isshh *hides face* *blush*....

So, guys, how was our Tom and Jerry leads unique wedding night *giggles* Well, the night isn't over yet and there is more of them coming up. So stay tuned, my lovelies

Thanks so much for reading, guys *flying kisses* Please, don't forget to vote and comment :*