TEASER

'What are you looking at?' She asked moving her leg, one over the other. Saad quickly looked away.

'Nothing.' He lied not meeting her gaze. Raabia noticed his ears reddening and she smiled.

She moved her leg and placed her feet on his leg and he gasped, Raabia smirked. Saad turned his head and found her staring at him.

'You can look, hubby. You have the rights.' She winked at him and sensually caressed his leg with her feet. Saad is baffled seeing her bold avatar.

Raabia shifted and Saad's eyes widened as she straddled on his lap. She placed her glass on the ground and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck.

'I have another surprise for you.' She whispered huskily, and Saad gulped.

Raabia held his gaze as she began to unbutton her shirt. Saad's heartbeat began to increase watching her fingers unbuttoning her shirt 

*********************************************

Saad gulped eyeing the Spaghetti strapped black bralette. The lacy top made her appear slightly bustier than usual. As Saad stared at her, he felt aroused, very aroused.

Raabia wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned closer, her hair falling on his face. She smiled. 'Will you just see.' She winked at him.

Very slowly, Saad shook his head. They stared into each other's eyes before Saad grabbed the back of her head and pressed his lips against hers for an urgent kiss. Raabia smiled into the kiss before reciprocating just as urgently as him.

*****************************************

Uff.... Fire!!!!! 

So, guys? What are your thoughts on the Teaser *smirks* *smirks*

Note: Only edited version will be posted in this book. You will find the unedited version in my other book, Book of Private chapters. The Chapter will be both mature and private, so you will have to be my follower to read it.

Before the Chapter is posted, I will write the disclaimer informing you all about the unedited version*smiles*