76| Romance

'RAABIA! Where the hell is my jacket.' Saad yelled searching for his Kurta's white coat under the sofa in the living room.

Raabia turned around and glanced at the door, then at the bed and smiled shaking her head. His half jacket is placed at the edge of the bed.

'RAABIA.'

She smiled tying her pearl bracelet around her left wrist.

Saad stormed in with the intention of whining, but he froze at the door-steps. His gaze fell on Raabia and everything else went out of his head.

Raabia looked stunning in orange and golden border saree. He is surprised to find her curls has been straightened. He watched as she pushed her hair placing it on her shoulder. Saad noted that the back of her sleeveless blouse is a V open back. He watched her shoulder blade flex as she combed her tresses. She bends, and Saad eyed her back.

Raabia picked up few bob clips and her gaze fell on Saad's reflection. She lowered her gaze, a shy smile appearing on her lips.

Raabia had been practicing this hairstyle for a very long time on mock doll hair and so she quickly managed to tie half down braid and neatly combed the rest of her hair.

Just as she placed her comb she felt Saad's arm wrap around her waist and she smiled.

'Hey, beautiful.' Saad whispered placing his chin on her shoulder. Raabia smiled shyly lowering her head.

She tilted her face. 'Hey, Handsome.' She replied.

'Someone is looking Ravishing.' Saad complimented her and pecked her lips.

'You look so much more beautiful and sexy in a saree. Just like on our wedding night.' Saad whispered, his lips hovering over hers. Raabia blushed. Saad kissed her lips softly again, she reciprocated. Their kiss slow and gentle.

'Wait I have something for you.' Saad said. Raabia looked curiously as he opened the top drawer. She had been feeling inquisitive about this for a long time. Since last three days, Saad has been acting very suspicious. He always kept the drawer locked. It had infuriated Raabia once, it is her drawer for God's sake.

Saad got a box and forwarded it to Raabia. She looked at him confusedly. Saad rolled his eyes. He walked behind her and moved his arm around her.

'For you.' He whispered and kissed the side of her head. Raabia smiled. He asked her to open. She opened the box and her eyes widened on seeing a beautiful pair of gold Jhumkas.

'I got this when we were shopping for your dress.' Saad winked at her. Raabia is surprised. Saad is so thoughtful. She remembered whining about how she isn't finding the perfect earrings and Saad was so calm.

She is felt touched and had instant tears in her eyes. Saad's smile dropped.

'Hey! No crying.' He shook his head and caressed her cheek. Raabia nodded, she quickly turned around and hugged him.

'I love you, Saad.' She confessed. Her voice quivered as she tried hard to control her tears. Saad smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. Raabia smiled with her eyes closed as he caressed her spine with the back of his fingers.

She separated their frames, her arms still resting loosely on his shoulder.

'We are getting late.' She reminded him.

'I don't want to go.' Saad pouted. Raabia chuckled and smacked his chest.

'Don't be naughty.' She winked at him. Saad smiled. He reluctantly let's go of her. Raabia shook her head and turned facing the mirror.

Saad looked around. 'Ah!' He exclaimed finally spotting his jacket on the bed. Finally. He hurried and quickly wore his jacket over his ink blue Kurtha. He was about to button his coat when he looked up and found Raabia fidgeting with her earring. He walked up to her.

'Need help?' He asked

'No.' Raabia replied not looking at him.

Typical Raabia- Saad thought. He stepped forward and held her hand. Raabia didn't protest, instead, she smiled as Saad helped her wear the earrings.

'I used to help Mom at times, also that silly Zoya. She doesn't know anything.' Saad explained. Raabia smiled and pecked his cheek.

'Let's go.' She said looping her arm around his. Saad nodded. Just then, Raabia frowned.

'How silly?' She shook her head. Saad frowned wondering what happened. She pulled him by the collar and looked seductively at him. Saad felt his heartbeat increase. But his heart broke when she lowered her head and began buttoning his coat. Raabia sensed his disappointed and smiled.

*****************************************

What are your thoughts on the Chapter, guys? *smiles*

Thanks so much for reading, my lovelies *flying kisses* and please don't forget to vote and comment *some more flying kisses*