77| Omar Takes Revenge

Raabia parked the car in the parking of the hotel. Saad hurriedly climbed down and rushed to her side. By that time, Raabia had already opened her door. She is startled finding Saad standing in front of her. She raised her eyebrow and Saad shrugged, embarrassed.

He had intended to be a gentleman and open the door for her, but she was quicker. But he didn't miss the change to help her climb out of the car.

'Saree can be a pain.' She muttered.

'But you can pull off the Saree so effortlessly.' Saad cheered her up. Raabia smiled. She felt shivers when he held her waist, his palm brushing against her skin. He leaned closer as they stepped into the elevator, - 'I can't wait for this boring function to end and go home.'

Raabia looked at him confusedly as the elevator door closed.

'I will solve your Saree problem when we return home.' He winked at her. Getting the hint Raabia looked away smiling, crimson hue crept up her cheeks.

Saad and Raabia stepped out from the elevator and on the open rooftop where the wedding is to take place. As soon as they were spotted by everyone, they were cheered and welcomed. They smiled at everyone. Standing close to each other, with their arm entangled, a smile and a glow on their faces they looked like the best couple.

There were many of their classmates from college with whom they had lost contact. They were super shocked seeing them happy with each other. Otherwise, they are always found murdering each other.

'Oh My Gosh! That's Medusa Raabia, she is glowing so much.' One of their older classmates, Liza commented on the couple as they passed by a group of their classmate.

'She isn't Medusa now. She is gorgeous.' Another classmate, Uday commented and smiled dreamily.

Saad smiled proudly and admired his wife. Raabia looked at him when he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She smiled at him. They walked towards the Altar. There they were welcomed by a middle-aged couple, the bride's parents. Raabia nudged Saad's arm and gestured towards a man sitting in front of the fireplace dressed in gold and cream shervani. His face covered with strings of flowers, roses, and jasmine. Saad smirked and walked towards the guy.

Raabia watched her husband walk towards Sandeep, the two men began chatting. She smiled folding her arms. Her eyes not once leaving Saad.

'Lovely couple.'

Raabia's smile faded when she heard Omar speak from beside her. She rolled her eyes and adjusted her Pallu over her hand and was about to go when Omar spoke again, - 'You seem to be madly in love with your husband.' Raabia glared at him. He smirked twirling his wine glass.

'Of course, I love him.' Raabia answered angrily.

Omar's smirk widened and Raabia frowned.

'Too bad he doesn't have same feelings for you.' Omar smiled. Raabia frowned harder.

'Excuse me,' - She raised her eyebrows, - 'Of course, he loves me.'

Omar chuckled

No, Raabia don't let him manipulate you – Raabia thought to herself.

'I and Saad were friends since like- forever,' – Omar started to circle around Raabia, she looked up and found Saad surrounded by few of their classmates, - 'We share everything, as in everything. And you think he won't tell me about his plan.'

'What plan?'

Omar smiled, - 'Plan to crush you, break your heart.' He then narrated everything about how Saad's plan was to win Raabia's confidence, play with her heart and then crush it. Raabia had tears in her eyes. Her heart wasn't believing anything Omar was babbling but her brain was....