53| I LOVE MY RIVAL

Saad didn't have a driver's license but he chose to drive since Raabia was completely knocked out. As they drove Saad is relieved hearing her snore. Thankfully, she slept.

They reached their apartment soon, Saad climbed down his side and walked around the car. He hesitated for second before lifting her in his arms. He carried her in. He was being careful to not wake her up. He huffed dropping her on the bed. He straightened holding his lower back.

'Gosh! You are heavy.' He commented looking at Raabia. She lay sprawled on the bed with one leg dangling and one leg on the bed, her arms open and stretched.

Saad kneeled beside her and carefully removed her heels, he paused feeling her move. She groaned and Saad mentally slapped himself.

'Argh...Sa-Saad.' She shifted clenching her forehead.

'Yes.' Saad leaned little looking at her. Even in drunk she looked pretty. Her slightly parted lips looked very enticing.

Saad looked away as her eyes flickered. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

Raabia shook her head and blinked, she smiled when her blurred vision of Saad came to focus.

'Saad?' She called meekly. He looked at her. She flashed him a goofy smile.

'Come closer,'- Raabia blinked innocently at him, Saad hesitated for second before leaning in, - 'Saad...I want to tell you something.' Raabia inhaled sharply, their gaze locked.

Saad is startled when she placed her hand on his cheek. Raabia blinked slowly caressing his jaw, she is liking the touch of his five-o clock shadow stubble against her soft palms. The gentle scratches sending a tingly feeling through her.

'Something stra-strange is happening to me...you are doing something...Saad. I hate you but...I don't hate you. What is this?' Raabia tapped her chin with her index finger. Saad shook his head and propped himself with his palms pressed against the bed.

'You sleep, you are drunk.' He was about to leave when Raabia held his collar and pulled him. Half his body fell over hers.

'I am not done yet.' Raabia said confidently. Their faces only inches apart but that didn't deter her confidence. Saad stared into her dark eyes; hypnotized.

Raabia moved her hand and held his arm, their gaze still locked, - 'Saad, why can't we be like normal couples? Happy and well.... normal? I want to. I want us to be proper husband and wife and-'- she gulped a tight lump and looked away momentarily, Saad kept admiring her, - 'Your presence does weird things to me, nowadays,'- she looked up into his eyes again and continued, -, 'I get goosebumps when you are near me, I have begun smiling and being happy...Saad...I...there is something I want to confess-', she couldn't say further as Saad placed his finger on her lips.

'Shh... Go to sleep.' He whispered staring into her eyes. Raabia smiled and moved his finger from her lips. She shook her head and held his biceps tightly.

'Saad, now that I am drunk and will be able to confess else... you know me, right?', - she chuckled softly and Saad nodded his head, she stared into his eyes briefly before confessing, - 'I love you, Saad.'

Her blunt confession startled Saad, he stiffened and looked away from her. Raabia smiled closing her eyes.

'There I said it, something I would have never been able to say.'- She sighed dropping her arms on the bed- 'I love my rival. Funny Haina, the person I loathed so much...I fell in love with the same person. Strange.' Raabia mumbled in her sleep.

Saad blinked at her stunned. He watched her eyeballs moving inside the eyelids and wondered if what he heard is right and if she meant what she said. 

*******************************************************

Oh, My, God! Guys isn't Raabia cute and her confession *dreamy sigh* *_* Finally, her feelings are out. How will Saad respond? and what about Revenge? 

How was the Chapter, guys? Liked the Confession? Drop in your thoughts *flying kisses*

And.....