31| Honeymoon

Next morning, Raabia woke up first. She is surprised to find herself sleeping over Saad. Half of the left side of her body resting on him. She looked down, her hand resting on his chest and Saad's palm over hers.

Reflexively, she smiled but quickly fixed her expressions. She sat up straight. Raabia closed her eyes and exhaled softly- Thank God, Saad didn't wake up first else he would have taunted her.

Raabia climbed down the bed. As she moved towards her cupboard she noticed the blanket is off place and Saad's leg is sticking out. Raabia thought for a second before walking around the bed. She carefully tugged his leg into the blanket.

Saad looked very childlike as he slept peacefully.

'Looking at you now, no one can tell you are such a rascal.' Raabia shook her head and smiled.

She quickly showered and changed into a simple lemon yellow Anarkali. Saad was still sleeping as she combed her hair and tied it with a white banana clip. As advised by Faheema, she applied Kohl, lipstick, and perfume.

Raabia looked through the mirror at the sleeping Saad and shook her head. She then slipped into white thongs and walked out of the room.

*****************************************************

Raabia walked into the living room and found it empty. She asked for directions from one of the maid and strolled towards the Kitchen.

Raabia is impressed with Saad's home. Saad lives with simplicity even though he is rich, very rich. Judging by the posh mansion Raabia got the hint of riches. At the same time, she is surprised by Saad. From an outer glance, people might judge him to be snobbish and a total spoilt brat. But he isn't.

Back in college also Saad never once misused his father's powers. He was sincere in his academics. Even now, instead of inheriting the family business he has chosen to work in an MNC and live on his own in the US.

Raabia is impressed.

'Beta?'

Raabia shook her head on hearing a soft voice, she turned her head and found her mother-in-law smiling compassionately at her. Raabia greeted her with a smile. She is slightly taken aback when Mrs. Alam hugged her. Slowly, she hugged her back.

Raabia followed her inside the kitchen. The kitchen is no less than a modern kitchen with elegant work of red and white, the flooring in white marbles. Everything looked spotless. Raabia touched the long and cold green marble slab. She felt the texture. There is a four-burner stove seated in center with a wash basin to its right and microwave to its left. Raabia's gaze followed the small square marbles leading up to a branded chimney right above the stove.

Raabia counted, there are about three servants working here. One is preparing breakfast, another is cutting vegetables and the third one mopping the floor.

'May I help with breakfast?' She asked a stubby middle-aged man who worked at the stove. The man looked at her and wiped the sweat beads on his forehead with his ghumcha.

'Nahin, Bahuji. I will manage.' He said politely and then smiled. Raabia insisted she helped him but he was being adamant.

Raabia gave up on him and walked towards a maid dressed in green and black chiffon saree. The young woman greeted her with a smile, Raabia smiled at her. But when she suggested to help her, the maid politely refused.

'Arey, Beta. Why will you be working here?' Mrs. Alam returned to the kitchen. Raabia straightened adjusting the dupatta on her shoulder. She noticed Mrs. Alam held an envelope in her hand.

Mrs. Alam smiled catching her gaze. She stood beside her and placed her palm on her shoulder.

'This is your wedding gift, beta.' She handed her the envelope. Raabia nodded taking it.

Mrs. Alam held her shoulder tightly and urged her to open it. Raabia felt little hesitant but then opened it.

Her eyes widened as she took out two plane tickets, - 'Venice!' She looked excitedly at her mother-in-law. Mrs. Alam smiled nodding her head.

Overwhelmed Raabia hugged her but quickly retracted, her cheeks burning. Watching her reaction, Mrs. Alam smiled.

***********************************************

Saad slept happily, he is having a dream where he is beating up his ******* boss. He smirked in his sleep.

Suddenly, he felt freezing cold water drench his face. He sat up on the bed and looked around alarmed.

'Wake up. How much more will you sleep?' Raabia's voice floated into his ears and he groaned.

'****' He mumbled wiping his face.

He opened his eyes, he intended to scold her but stopped mid-way. With his mouth half open, he watched Raabia jump on the spot like a kid.

He noticed she held an envelope in her hand, he wondered what it is. Before he could ask she jumped next to him. Saad retracted blinking his eyes.

'Look at this,'- she handed him the tickets, 'Venice.' She exclaimed happily.

Saad smiled, 'Wow!' He looked up at her. His eyes met Raabia's twinkling eyes and he smiled at her.

For a moment, they forgot they were supposed to not like each other. But soon, their smile dropped realizing they will be going together. They looked away in two different directions.

'When is the flight?' Saad asked to avoid the awkwardness.

'Tonight, 9.30.' Raabia said lowering her gaze.

Raabia stared at ticket while Saad watched her.

Saad's gaze dropped to her long slender fingers, he noted her nails were perfectly manicured with red glossy nail paint perfectly done. It's so unlike Raabia, but it looked nice.

Slowly, Raabia upped her lashes and found Saad looking at her. He quickly looked away and climbed down the bed mumbling about getting ready.

He pretended to fidget with his clothes as Raabia walked out. He looked back only after he heard the door shutting

**************************************************

Oh-ho! So our Tom and Jerry leads are heading off for their honeymoon *evil smirk* I am expecting some more bed breaking scenes *hides face* *Hehehehehehe*

What you guys think will happen on their honeymoon trip? More fights or the couple will come close *not in a tharki way *hides face**  Drop in your thoughts *_*

Thanks so much for reading, my Jaan-e-maans *flying kisses* and please don't forget to vote and comment :*

Love u all, a lot *more flying kisses*