33| Lost in the foreign land

Saad wasn't thinking straight when he grabbed a bathroom robe and wrapped around his grey worn out shirt and checked boxers before dashing out of the room.

The receptionist looked appalled at the man clad in white bathrobe appeared out of nowhere and began demanding, - 'Where is my wife?'

'Sir?' The petite young girl blinked at him. She looked clueless. Frustrated, Saad slammed his palm on the table. The girl retracted a step and blinked her eyes, scared. Cursing inaudibly, Saad fished out his phone from his boxers and for the tenth time, he called Raabia's phone. Her phone is still switched off. He is very agitated now.

'Shall I call the police, sir?' The girl asked softly. She looked uncertainly at him.

Saad ran his fingers frustratingly through his hair and nodded.

********************************************

Quickly he dressed up in Tee and Denim and fifteen minutes later, he sat in the police station facing two policemen. There is an awkward silence between them. Till they await a translator, the two policemen looked at Raabia's photo. Saad didn't have her individual photo but managed to get one out from her social networking website.

Saad sighed in relief when the translator entered the cabin. He is a middle-aged European man with a tall frame and drooping shoulders, his brown hair tugged under his police cap.

He smiled at Saad but he didn't smile back.

Next few minutes, Saad explained everything. The translator wasn't perfect in English and so Saad had to repeat himself for a couple of time till they got it right.

After they got all the details, the police assured Saad that they will find his wife. Saad insisted he go looking for her with them.

*********************************************

Next few hours were excruciating for Saad. His palms were all sweating and his heart thumped very hard as though it would leap out. He kept muttering prayers under his breath looking around for Raabia.

He doesn't even remember when Raabia had left the room and what she was wearing when she had left. The police were slightly confused because these two were supposedly a couple on their honeymoon.

'Stop, stop, stop.' Saad yelled tapping his palm on the back of the driver's seat. He had just spotted a girl by the dock. Her curly hair caught his attention.

Even before the car had stopped, Saad leaped out. He stood for a second looking at the girl in a mustard coat.

She had her legs pressed against her chest and her head buried in between his knees.

Saad rushed to her and dropped to his knees next to her. He heard her muffled sobs. He hesitated for a while before placing his palm on her shaking shoulder.

The girl flinched and her head shot up. Saad's gaze met her dark eyes and he felt a wave of relief pass through his chest.

'Rab-' He couldn't complete.

'Saad.' She gushed and hugged him tightly. Saad froze. She buried her head into his neck and began crying badly. Her arms wrapped so tightly around his neck that Saad felt strangled. But he didn't protest and held her arm, he caressed her back with his free hand.

The policemen also came to them.

Raabia looked traumatized and refused to let go of Saad. He was patient with her and kept gently caressing her back. She cried in his arms for ten minutes before she calmed down. An officer forwarded a bottle of water to Saad.

Saad separated their frames and made Raabia drink some water. He noted her messed up hair and swollen eyes. Her jacket was little disheveled and her watch missing. Saad placed his palm on her shoulder, - 'Did you bring your bag? Where is it?' Saad asked softly.

Raabia sniffed, she quivered wiping the sweat bead off her forehead. 

*******************************************

Thank God, Saad found Raabia *Phew*... Poor guy was so scared, just for a rival *smirk* And Haayee the way he kept addressing Raabia as his wife *_*

Guys, they have found Raabia but what has happened to her? Something is definitely wrong. What do you, guys think? Please, drop in your comments :*

Thanks so much for reading, guys *flying kisses* And please before you go, don't forget to vote and comment. It means a lot to me :*