TEASER

As Raabia picked up her laptop bag she realized she has left her wallet inside the room. She placed her bag and walked towards her room. She fidgeted with her glasses as she entered the room.

Just then, Saad came out of the room. They dashed.

Raabia gasped feeling his bare skin, her grip loosened and her glasses fell.

She looked up, Saad hadn't bothered taking his clothes. He came out with a multi-colored towel wrapped around his waist. 

Subconsciously, Raabia ran her gaze through his bare upper-body. Her gaze traveled from his Perfect collarbone; briefly pausing at the mole just under it before shifting to his broad chest covered with fair amount of chest hair; thanks to his V-neck Tees she had a peek of this before, then her gaze moved down to his abs towards his prominent pelvic bones. Rest covered by the hideous towel that he had worn.

'Excuse me, will you let me pass.' Saad's voice floated into her ears. She was so lost drooling over him that the voice sounded like coming from a distance.

Raabia nodded her head and took a step back.  

*************************************************

Oh, My, God! Saad Shirtless.

Le Me 

What are your thoughts on the Teaser, guys? Excited? Drop in your comments

What are your thoughts on the Teaser, guys? Excited? Drop in your comments ......

Also, guys, let's give our tom and jerry couple a couple name. Come on, let us be creative *winks*