38| Trust and Comfort

This Chapter is dedicated to the birthday girl @VarshaBanwani

Love you lots. God bless you *flying kisses*

**********************************************

Till Lunch, they did time pass in the nearby park and mall. Then, Raabia drove them to a pizza outlet- Papa Johns.

Saad silently followed Raabia inside. She looked around searching for Sebastian but he hasn't come yet. She glanced at her wristwatch and pressed her lips tightly. He is late again. She sighed and turned to Saad suggesting they look for the table. Saad nodded.

Since it is Sunday, the outlet is fairly busy but they were quick to find a four-seater. Raabia sat on her seat and pressed her back against the woodwork while Saad sat opposite her. He looked around tapping his feet to a tune in his head. He heard her click her tongue and looked up at her.

Saad watched her type something agitatedly in her mobile. She then slammed her phone face down.

Raabia held her forehead and shook her head, - 'Idoit, ditched us. He is at his girlfriend's home.' She gritted her teeth and pressed her knuckles against her lips.

Saad looked at her for a second before saying, - 'Relax, it is okay.'

'It is not okay.' Raabia slammed her palms hard on the table. Saad leaned in his chair while few people glanced at them. Feeling the eyes on her, Raabia closed her eyes and exhaled.

'He always does this, bloody a**h**e.' She looked away.

Saad smiled and extended his hand. Raabia shivered little feeling his palm rest over hers.

'Let him be, why should we stop ourselves from having fun.' He winked at her. Raabia felt her cheeks redden but quickly fixed her expressions. He blinked at her and then turned around, she watched him call the waiter. Not knowing, a dreamy smile appeared on her lips.

******************************************

After lunch, they had returned home and went to their separate rooms. They locked themselves up in the room until nightfall.

Saad left his room to talk to Raabia about dinner. He found the door to her room opened. He peeped in and found her by the window. Her back faced him. He noticed a photo frame beside her.

'Raabia.' He called hesitantly.

She took a moment to turn around. Looking at him she forced a smile. But, Saad had enough. Her crying is hurting him too.

Out of humanity, he is feeling bad for her - He kept telling himself.

Raabia tried covering up by speaking randomly, she stopped speaking when Saad stood close to her. She looked down but could feel his gaze on her, observing her. Saad held her chin and lifted her face. Raabia closed her eyes. She opened her eyes when she felt his fingers on her cheek.

'Why, Raabia?' He asked staring into her eyes. Raabia doesn't reply.

She closed her eyes feeling his finger brush under her eye.

'Why this?' He asked pointing at the teardrop on his fingertips.

'No-not-nothing.' Raabia replied turning away from him to avoid looking at him. She wrapped her arms around herself and exhaled loudly. Saad held her elbow and turned her to face him. Slowly, she looked at him. Staring into his eyes did something to her, it made her want to trust him.

She sighed and separated their frames. Saad watched her sit at the edge of the bed.

Raabia took a moment as she tugged her curls behind her ears and shifted resting her palms on the bed, she spoke sadly, - 'Today was my mother's birthday.' Her voice wavered little. Saad noticed her stare front at the carpet. He walked up to her and sat beside her. Raabia sighed throwing her head back, she blinked her tears and licked her lips.

'I was only nine when she-' Raabia couldn't speak, her lips trembled badly.

'Shh...' Saad wrapped his arm around her and caressed her arm gently. Raabia closed her eyes and let her head fall on his shoulder. They remained silent. Like all days this day, Raabia had been feeling restless whole day. That is why she had planned the lunch with Sebastian; to distract herself.

Before she would spend time with her father yet it never comforted her the way she is feeling in Saad's presence. Something is different, something is special. The way he held her, so protectively, reminded her of the time in Venice.

Strange

After a while, - 'Will you sleep here with me?' Raabia asked softly.

'Hmm.' Saad nodded.

Raabia closed her eyes feeling his fingers caress her hair. A while later, Saad joked how his fingers disappeared into her hair and chuckled. He welcomed a tight slap on his arm. Looking at his shocked eyes, Raabia chuckled.

'Sorry, I hit you hard.' She smiled and then held his arm. She pulled him closer and rested her head on his shoulder.

'Thanks, for making me laugh.' She admitted. She felt Saad exhale and she smiled closing her eyes. Soon, she felt his head rest on top of hers. 

*******************************************************

Awww Saad *_* He is so *heart emoji* love, love :*, And Raabia is slowly melting. She is starting to trust him. I hope her trust doesn't break *fearful face* *sad face* 

Fingers Crossed, guys *hopeful face*

So, How was the Chapter? Drop in your comments *smiles*

Thanks so much for reading, my lovelies *flying kisses* Pretty please don't forget to vote and comment before you leave *puppy dog eyes*