22| It's a Set-up

After the pack-up, Mr. Alam and Mr. Kaif discussed everything with Sam, who assured him everything will be ready by next week.

Raabia and Saad sat holding their heads as Zoya gushed how romantic the entire photo shoot was and how her Bhaiya and Bhabhi looked "made for each other."

'Zoya.' Mr. Alam's stern voice silenced the bubbly girl at once. She lowered her head. Raabia noted how tensed both the siblings become in their father's presence. Mr. Alam informed them about family dinner in the night and asked Raabia to come on time.

Raabia nodded.

In Mrs. Alam's presence Raabia felt very welcomed, there is some strange motherly vibe from her. The way she smiles to the twinkle in her eyes, everything about her makes Raabia feel very warm. But not Mr. Alam, he feels very hostile.

Nevertheless, Raabia pushed back all the thoughts and bid her goodbyes to Zoya and Mrs. Alam. Raabia and Saad exchanged their good-byes in a bitter way.

***********************************************************

Raabia didn't understand the point of her father taking a cab when she had a car to drive them to the Hotel for dinner.

She stopped her car at Brooklyn Diner. She adjusted her curls and pulled up her high waist black pants. She walked in with confidence and at the reception, she asked for the reserved table.

'This way, Maam.' The waiter bowed little humbly and gestured her to follow him. Raabia nodded and followed.

The Diner isn't much posh place but Raabia has heard it has good food and service. She looked around the dimly lit place and searched for the Alams.

The place is jam-packed with people. Their chattering and clinking of crockery filled the entire place.

Raabia's gaze fell on a large baseball poster that covered the entire wall, she moved her gaze down and found Saad fidgeting with the salt stand. She frowned realizing he is here alone.

He is dressed in V-neck, Grey Tee. On coming closer, Raabia's gaze fell on his collarbone, damn he must be into serious gyming; she thought.

As she stood in front of him, her gaze got fixed on a small mole in the right just below his collarbone.

'Ahem.' She cleared her throat. Raabia tried hard to ignore staring at the little chest hair that peeked from inside his neckline. For some reason, she found that sexy. Actually, the mole was sexier.

Shut up, Raabia. He is Yuck- she forced herself to think.

Saad looked up from the salt stand, - 'What is that ghastly thing you are wearing?' He said making a face.

To be honest, Saad liked her figure-hugging orange wrap top and high waist black pants. Raabia rolled her eyes pulling a chair. As she sat down, her top loosened revealing her cleavage a little. Saad's gaze slipped there for a millisecond before he quickly looked away. He shifted in his seat.

'Anyways, where is everyone?' Raabia moved her hand back and flipped her hair.

Saad informed her that they are on the way. All the while he stared at her fidgeting with her choker necklace.

Saad noted that Raabia has an awesome figure compared to the thin figure she had in college.

Also, before in college, she was a complete tomboy. Even now, she is still annoying, but she has transformed into a beautiful young woman.

'What are you looking at?' She frowned at him and he quickly fixed his expressions.

Saad and Raabia did some time pass for fifteen minutes before calling their respective homes. Talking to their parents, they looked at each other wide-eyed.

They have been ditched by their parents.

Raabia and Saad sighed cursing under their breath when they realized that this "Dinner" was only a set up for the two to spend some time together.

Raabia looked at Saad. He sighed burying his face in his palms.

'No wonder Dad was insisting on taking the cab.' Raabia thought out loud.

'**** my life, just **** everything.' Saad's voice came muffled from the behind his palms.

'Excuse me, mind your language. You are with a lady.' Raabia corrected him.

Saad looked at her wearily and slammed his palm together, - 'Sorry.' He said sarcastically.

'Better.' Raabia angrily placed her one leg over the other and leaned in her chair with her arms crossed.

Saad glared at her.

They continued to shoot daggers at each other until the waiter interrupted them. By this time Saad and Raabia had lost their appetite. Still, they ordered something.

After dinner, they two argued over who will pay the bill. After much argument and before it turned into a full-fledged physical fight, a waiter gave them a simple advice.

'Why don't you guys split the bill.'

Saad and Raabia looked at each other as though this was the most obvious thing in the world.

**********************************************

Hahahahahahhaha!!!! Their parents ROCKS 

Don't they? *smirks* *smirks* 

So, guys, How was the Chapter? Are you liking our leads and their nok jhoks *hides face* Drop your thoughts in the comments :* :*:*

Thanks so much for reading, guys *muah* and Please don't forget to vote and comment before you leave :*