75| Anything for REVENGE

Next Day, Raabia was getting ready for work in front of the mirror while Saad showered in the bathroom.

Monday, after such exciting weekend, becomes more annoying. Last night, Saad had cursed describing how he is not looking forward to the office and seeing his boss's ugly face. Raabia wasn't very keen for work either but being in Saad's embrace she didn't want to think about it that night.

TRING... TRING....

'Coming.' Raabia called and quickly combed her curls with her fingers. She pulled up the sleeves of her green top till her elbow and walked out from the door.

She opened the door and sighed, - 'You.' She greeted him dryly.

'Unfortunately, yes.' Omar replied. Both passed a cold glare and Raabia stepped aside.

'Saad is in the room.' Raabia informed him not looking at him.

Nerd- Omar thought bitterly as he watched Raabia adjusting her cat-eyed glasses on her nose.

He entered the room and called for Saad.

'Hey man!' Saad stepped out from the bathroom wearing a  towel around his waist. Omar sat at the edge of the bed and narrated how he was passing by and decided to drop in. Saad walked towards the wardrobe.

'Great Man! Now I won't be paying for the cab.' He chuckled. Omar laughed. But his smile faded noticing scratch marks on Saad's back. From his many experiences, Omar had no time guessing they were marks from lady's nails during sex. He frowned and looked away.

'What happened?' Saad enquired wearing a yellow and white Tee over his head.

'Nothing.' Omar replied dryly, - 'I am waiting for you in the living room.' He avoided Saad's gaze as he spoke. Saad frowned wondering what is wrong with his friend.

Outside Omar dashed into Raabia. She looked at him annoyed. As their gaze met Omar felt angered remembering the time Raabia had slapped him, also the night when Saad shouted at him because of her.

'Move.' Raabia said sternly. Omar clenched his fists. The way she is talking to him is angering him further. How dare she speak to him so rudely?

'Come.' Saad held Omar's shoulder and he looked away from Raabia. She looked at Saad and they exchanged smiles. Then, Raabia shot a glare at Omar and walked into the room.

'Oh!' Saad slapped his forehead. Omar mentally rolled his eyes when he said he left something in the room and will be back.

Saad dashed into the room. Omar felt angrier when he heard Raabia's giggling from inside. He had enough, Raabia had done so much to him and now she is happily married. No! He can't let her be happy.

***********************************

'Dude, if you don't mind. May I tell you something. An advice?' Omar said as Saad and he sat at the back of the cab.

'Yes.' Saad said cheerfully. Omar felt little hesitant, but this must be done.

'I think you should be careful with this Raabia. I don't trust her.' Omar said bluntly. Saad's smile dropped. He looked at his friend with his eyebrow raised.

'It doesn't matter dude, if you trust her or not but I do. Dude, she is my wife and I love her.' Saad said sternly.

Omar nodded. He looked away. Saad sounded slightly angry and, so he paused in between. In his head, he began framing sentences. Omar can't afford to lose Saad's friendship. He is from a very influential family and has a very rich father and Omar is very much financially dependent on Saad.

He got an idea. Glancing at Saad from the corner of his eyes, Omar swiftly took out his phone and clicked on the recording option.

'I know yaar, but the way she behaved with you and me. She is very arrogant and- being a woman she should know her limits especially how to behave with her husband.' Omar provokes Saad.

Saad looked at him, shocked. 'I can't believe you just said that, Omar.' He shook his head in disbelief. Omar frowned wondering what wrong he said.

'And what about the revenge.'

Saad shifted in his seat and glared at his friend. 'Listen, I am not interested in revenge. I never was. I love her. That's all I know.' Saad said angrily. Luckily, their cab was halted at the traffic light. Saad shoved his hand into his pocket and took out a handful of cash. He handed it to the driver and climbed down the cab. Omar called him, but Saad ignored him and walked away.

Saad was friends with Omar since he could remember and was close to him than Dhruv and Sandeep. That is why he had always overlooked his mistakes and audacities but today by speaking nonsense about his wife he has hurt Saad beyond words.

Omar sighed and glanced at his mobile, he replayed their conversation and smirked.

*******************************

Omar, you Rascala *angry face* What are your thoughts on the Chapter, guys? And what do you think will happen next *worried face*

Drop in your comments *kisses, and smiles*