78| Raabia is Heartbroken

This Chapter is dedicated to one of my favorite Readers and Friend @RupalGhagre You had requested to sweetly *_*... Love you a lot *hearts*

*************************************

Saad kept looking for Raabia everywhere and panicked on not finding her. What more, her number was coming as switched off and this further scared him. He asked repeatedly to everyone, but no one answered.

Finally, Uday decided to speak up. 'I saw her crying and going inside the elevator. I asked her what happened, but she didn't even spare me a glance. She seemed broken.' He informed Saad. This made him worry more. What if something happened to her father?

Saad hurriedly left the venue and fanatically searched for a cab. Finally, he got the ride.

He rushed through the staircase and began ringing the bell furiously. All the while he is silently praying Raabia is alright and everything is alright.

Even after many attempts, no one opened the door. Saad felt his mouth dry and his heart thumped as he searched for a spare key. Luckily, he had one in his white churidar Pajama. He wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of the arm and opened the door.

'Raabia?' He called looking around the house. There is perfect calmness in the room, all the lights switched off. Saad knew if he didn't see Raabia soon he will die because of a heart attack.

He entered the room first and found Raabia on the floor, leaning against the bed. She had her legs against her chest, arms resting on her knees and face buried in her arms. Her messy hair fell over her covering her face completely.

She is still dressed in her saree, but Saad is confused looking at her bracelet, watch and even the Jhumkas scattered on the floor.

Saad hurried to her and kneeled beside her.

'Raabia.' He called softly and placed his palm on her arm. Feeling his touch on her bare arm Raabia quivered, she felt disgusted.

She jerked his hand and looked up.

Saad gasped seeing her swollen eyes and dry lips, her mascara all over her face and her cheeks had dried tear marks.

'Raabia, what happened, love?' He asked.

Raabia felt her blood boil. She stood up angrily. Saad looked up at her confusedly.

'DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME LOVE!' She roared, and this confused him more, plus made him worry as well.

'What happened, Raabia? what did I-' Saad couldn't complete his sentence as Raabia slapped him.

'You are a disgusting man, Saad. I hate you.' She yelled, her voice cracking. Saad can't understand anything.

'Omar told me everything. Saad.' She screamed. As she said this something began clicking in his head.

Omar, told, everything- Immediately Saad began connecting the dots.

Raabia furiously began toppling all his clothes from the cupboard and bent down gathering his clothes in her arms.

Saad was still guessing. She threw everything at him and he stumbled forward.

'Get your bloody things and get lost.' Raabia thundered. Saad removed all the clothes off himself and turned around. Raabia fumed like a raging bull.

'Ra-'

'Shut up and get out of my house before I call the cops.' Raabia stretched her arm and pointed towards the door. Saad took a step forward, his posture defensive.