HAPPY ENDING!!!!

Five days later,

Raabia kept pacing in the room and repeatedly glancing at the wall clock. It is going to be ten and Saad isn't back from office yet. She called him, but he wasn't picking up the call. Frustrated she clenched her hair tightly. Few restless minutes more and there is a door bell. Raabia jumped on spot. Then a wave of relieve passed through her and she felt immensely happy. Excitedly she opened the door. Her wide smile faded on seeing Omar with Saad. She loathed him and so quickly looked away.

'Why have you got him here?' She folded her arms angrily and questioned her husband. Saad smiled and requested they come in first but Raabia refused. 'This man almost broke my house, I am not letting him in.' She said sternly. Realizing there is no point in arguing Saad sighed.

He nudged Omar and he slowly looked up. Raabia looked away.

'Raabia.' He called in a soft voice. Slowly, she looked at him. She is surprised to see his sad eyes. But she maintained a stern face, she won't let him fool her again.

'I am truly ashamed of myself. Whatever I did- I was blinded with revenge-anger. Please forgive me, Raabia.' Omar said sincerely. Raabia scoffed

'Ashamed and you? As if. I am not going to fall for this again. Saad.' – she looked at him, - 'Why have you got this man here?' She questioned again.

'Raabia.' Omar spoke instead, and she cringed. 'My friends especially Saad made me realize my mistake. Still, it took a thick head like me five days to realize that I had been a complete a**h**e.' Omar completed.

Raabia eyed him suspiciously. Her gaze moved from Omar to Saad who nodded at her. But she is still skeptical.

'Yes, Bhabhi, forgive him.'

Raabia is startled as Dhruv and Sandeep popped from behind Saad and Omar.

She gasped. 'What the hell?' She placed her palm on her heaving chest as she reeled from the shock. Dhruv and Sandeep grinned at her.

They then narrated how Saad was super mad at Omar. They had got into an angry fight and how they got suspended from work. Later, Dhruv and Sandeep and to step in. They called them at Dhruv's flat and tried sorting the matter, but it escalated. But the friends didn't give up and kept them meeting in different places when finally, there was an outburst and the friends patched up. Saad hasn't forgiven him yet, he will only forgive him after Raabia does.

Raabia looked teary-eyed at Saad. He had been suspended from work, but he never told her. Forget that he didn't even let her get any hint about it. Every morning it was the usual, have breakfast and go to work. If not work then where did he go?

As though reading her mind, Saad spoke, - 'I used to explore the city. There is so much to do in New York.' He shrugged. Raabia smiled.

'You fought with your best friend for me? You lied to me about the work thing because you didn't want me to be worried.' Raabia smiled through her tears. She then took a step forward and hugged him.

'Aww....' Dhruv and Sandeep said in unison. Saad glared at them and they grinned back.

'I love you, Saad.' Raabia said. Saad wrapped his arms around her and smiled.

'I love you too.' He replied.

'Aww....'

Another glare.

'Omar, you have realized your mistake and that is what matters. Luckily, I and Saad didn't fall apart because our love,' – Raabia clenched Saad's palm tightly and looked at him lovingly for a moment before looking back at Omar, - 'is stronger than your lie. I don't have any grudges against you. I forgive you.' Raabia said. Even though she has said she has forgiven him she knows she will need some time to start trusting Omar and actually forgive him.

Omar lifted his head and looked gratefully at her. 'Thank you.' He whispered. He then took his leave. He shook hands with everyone. Saad hopes with time everything gets better. Omar smiled sadly at Raabia who forced a smile. He then walked away, his shoulder droopy and his head lowered. He looked gloomy.

'Bhabhi, Tea?' Dhruv asked excitedly.

'Yes, Bhabhi. Saad always compliments tea made by you.' Sandeep said

Raabia smiled nodding her head. Saad smiled proudly and held Raabia's shoulder.

'Why only tea? Raabia makes amazing food. Dinner?' Saad looked at Raabia and she smiled brightly.

'Of course.' She placed her palm over his that rested on her shoulder.

'Yaay.' Sandeep and Dhruv rejoiced. Saad and Raabia smiled looking at each other. Then Raabia welcomed them inside. As they entered, Saad closed the door behind him. On the door, there is a wooden nameplate

RAABIA KAIF & SAAD ALAM and below there is another wooden nameplate, a smaller one, and on it with beautiful calligraphy, it's written forever.

So, guys??? How was the last Chapter? Can't believe this beautiful journey came to an end *happy tears* Drop in your thoughts, guys *flying kisses* *smiles*