8| The Uncles are Planning

Sundays! Saad loves Sunday. The main reason being, no ******* boss; Mr. Simon and secondary he gets more time to himself and his friends. Saad also wants to clear his head because of his chat session with his mother and sister last night.

As he tied the lace of his sneakers he tried to not think about their conversation. It was again his mother asking him to get married to one of the alliances their matchmakers had got. But that wasn't much of Saad's concern, he was concerned about the bruise mark on his mother's cheek. He doesn't understand why does she put up with all the crap? Why doesn't she speak up?

She says, - 'What is the point, Beta? I am used to all this now.' Saad doesn't buy the excuse, he finds it stupid. All this just angers him. But he keeps his anger bottled up or like always run away from his problems.

********************************************************

As Saad jogged in the park his gaze fell on a young Indian girl with wild curls tied in a loose ponytail standing next to a bench talking to a middle-aged man who sat on the bench. He is huffing and looking down at the ground. Saad noted he is dressed in striped pink, blue and white Tee and brown knee length shorts. The girl; he recognized from the bar, spoke something seriously to the man. Saad watched her raise her arms in the air, and the man looking up at her, adjusting his glasses and scolding her. Perhaps, he is her father or Uncle. Saad didn't want to interrupt but he couldn't resist talking to her and so decided to greet her.

He jogged towards them casually.

'Look, that guys was-'

'Hey!' Saad interrupted. The girl and the man looked at him. She frowned and then it struck Saad- perhaps she doesn't remember him.

'I am...the guy who helped you at the bar.' He hoped she remembered him. The girl blinked her doe eyes at him for a while before smiling at him.

'Oh hey.' She struck out her palm and they shook hands.

As they shook hands Mr. Kaif very cleverly clicked the photo of the man in a blue tank top and black track pants. Mr. Kaif looked at the man, he is tall and very toned. Moreover, he is Indian. Mr. Kaif smirked looking at the photo before tugging his phone back into the right pocket of his shirt.

'That night was tough. I didn't even ask your name. My name is Ra-' just then Saad's phone began to ring. He excused himself as the call was important. They smiled at each other and hoped they meet again. Raabia and her father watched Saad jog away.

'Very handsome, Lad, isn't he?' Mr. Kaif nudged Raabia's arm. Raabia rolled her eyes and placed her arm around her father's shoulder reminding him they have three laps more. Mr. Kaif whined like a kid but Raabia was not going to take "No" for an answer.

**********************************************************

The doorbell rang and Mr. Kaif smirked mischievously as he opened the door. His friend, Junaid walked in.

'Did you find the details?' Mr. Kaif asked immediately. His friend laughed and suggested that he comes into the house first. The two old men chuckled and Kaif welcomed Junaid in.

'Raabia isn't at home, it is a perfect time.' Mr. Kaif said once the two sat on the sofa facing each other. Junaid and Kaif passed each other a grin. Junaid nodded his head and forwarded a Tab to him. Mr. Kaif adjusted his glasses on his nose bringing the Tab close to his face. He read carefully the boy's marriage profile on a leading matrimonial site.

Junaid is indeed Kaif's most trusted man. Just this morning he had asked him to find the details about the guy and early afternoon the work was done. But the duo had to wait for Raabia to leave the house so they can meet up and discuss.

Mr. Kaif looked impressed as he read his profile.

'Syed Saad Alam, B.E, MBA. Arey waah! He is from the same college as Raabia and same year.'

Mr. Kaif gushed happily. He can't believe the coincidence. This guy, Saad Alam, is from Raabia's college, the same batch. They must be knowing each other. Now, Raabia won't have a "but he is a stranger, Papa" excuse.

Mr. Kaif looked at the young man profile picture. He looked so handsome with trimmed stubble matting his chiseled jaw, his gray eyes shone, his thin lips pressed into a smile, his jet black sleek hair neatly gelled and combed. Dressed in a formal black suit he looked classy and perfect for his daughter- Mr. Kaif concluded. He smiled widely but Junaid's words dropped his smile, - 'But what if Raabia refuses?'

'Don't worry, Junaid. This time I will have to be very strict with her. This alliance can't be dropped.' Mr. Kaif said seriously.

The two men sat together some more time discussing the alliance. Junaid promised he will find out more about the guy and his family and give the details. Mr. Kaif thanked him gratefully.

**********************************************

OMG, The uncles :D :D

This time, Mr. Kaif seems very determined for the alliance. What you guys think will the Uncles be successful? How will Raabia react? Will she say yes? Will she know the stranger's name?  What will be her reaction on getting to know about Saad? Wow! 

 What you guys think will the Uncles be successful? How will Raabia react? Will she say yes? Will she know the stranger's name?  What will be her reaction on getting to know about Saad? Wow! 

Oh My God! I am so excited to find out what happens next? Are you guys excited as well? Stay tuned  :D

How the Chapter, my lovelies? Liked it? enjoyed? Please drop in your thoughts and let me know ;)

Thanks so much for reading, guys *muah* *muah*, And please, please don't forget to vote and comment before you leave *_*