54| Saad's Feelings

Raabia loves him? Him? Why? How? Slowly, Saad sat on the bed next to her and stared at the foot of the bed.

Break her heart, she will be shattered- Omar's words played in his head and Saad pondered if he should go with it. Now, that she has fallen in love with him, without him even trying, is a perfect chance. She is most vulnerable now.

Saad turned his head and looked at her. She has fallen asleep, her eyes closed and resting, her lips slightly parted and her chest rose and fell as she breathed steadily. She looked very innocent.

No ways, he can't do that. Maybe old Saad would have done it but not the new one. Maybe Raabia's rival, Saad would have done it but not Raabia's husband, Saad. Especially, after knowing her past, about her mother, he can't. And that is final he thought determinedly. Saad shook his head and got up from the bed. He glanced at her one more time before covering her with the duvet.

He bent little and moved her curls off her forehead and smiled patting her forehead little.

'I love you, Saad.'

'Funny Haina, the person I loathed so much...I fell in love with the same person. Strange'

'I love my rival'

The more Saad replayed these words in his head the warmer and happier he felt.

Raabia loves him? She wants them to be like normal couples. He wants it too, Saad was instantly attracted to her when he had first seen her in the bar, and couldn't be happier seeing her photo for the girl of his parent's choice, but after knowing he is getting married to Raabia, he killed the feeling. Now, after Raabia's confession, the subdued feeling is rising again.

He sighed and smiled staring at the ceiling.

********************************************

Next morning, Raabia woke up with a throbbing headache. She clenched her head and sat up on the bed. She had only heard about the terrible hangover but this is the first time she is experiencing it. It felt like her head will split into two. She wondered why people drink in the first place when they know the aftermath will be so horrible.

She groaned shifting into her place and just then there is knock at the door.

'Come-come-in.' Raabia felt her head hurt as she spoke.

'Good morning.' Saad beamed entering the room. Raabia looked at him blankly. Saad's heart sank realizing she doesn't recollect anything from the night. Perhaps, it was his imagination, he was drunk too.

'I see its role reversal here.' Saad sat beside her and forwarded her a lemon aide.

'Thanks.' Raabia said dryly, she winced shifting in her place. Saad watched her. She took a sip but nothing happened, she looked up and frowned catching Saad's eye. He quickly looked away.

What's up with him? She wondered.

She eyed him, Saad kept looking everywhere but at her. She frowned. Saad looked at her from the corner of his eyes and then looked away quickly. He touched the back of his head and smiled stupidly.

Raabia wondered confusedly if something is wrong. She looked down and gasped finding her top had slipped few inches down revealing much of her cleavage.

Saad cleared his throat shifting little as she pulled up her dress.

'Idoit, you can look now.' She said agitatedly. Saad looked at her from the corner of his eyes and noting her dress is proper again he shifted facing her.

'Okay, drink it. You will feel better.' He pointed at the glass. He then stood up and Raabia asked him where he was going. Saad looked matter-of-factly at her and said, - 'Work, duh!'

It is then she realized he is dressed for work in wine red slim fit formal shirt and denim jeans along with a black blazer. Raabia slapped her forehead and winced; shit! She has work as well.

Saad suggested she rest today but Raabia didn't agree, she has a flawless record to maintain. Saad shook his head watching her stumble on the way towards the wardrobe. She picked up her clothes and looked at him.

She frowned. 'What are you looking at?' She asked eyeing him. Saad quickly composed himself and shook his head.

He hesitated for a moment before asking, - 'You remember anything from last night.' He looked hopefully at her. Raabia frowned trying to recollect anything from last night, but nothing came instead thinking hard made her head hurt.

'No.' She shook her head and walked into the bathroom. Saad sighed sadly eyeing the back of the closed door. 

****************************************************

Ufff! Finally, the bulb lit up in Saad's head. OMG! He is feeling something, something *smirks* and Raabia *heart breaks* she doesn't remember anything *tear drop*

How was the Chapter, guys? Drop in your comments *flying kisses* *smiles*

And...